Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Journalists have no guts
Posted by: Highwire.uk ()
Date: November 18, 2010 00:14

Why do they never ask the questions we want answers to,is it that they have been warned in advance. Anyway here are a few questions that I would like them to ask

Charlie Who would you like on Bass on the next album & tour.Bill Wyman or Darrel Jones?

Bill If Charlie asked you to play on the next album & tour would you say yes or no?

Mick Have you talked to Keith about a new tour & album?

Keith If you could play any track from any album that you have not played live what would it be & why dont you play it?

Ronnie Would you rather play the songs that you recorded rather than allways playing Brians & Mick Taylor songs for most of the show?

Re: Journalists have no guts
Date: November 18, 2010 00:20

those are some dumb questions. Highwire.uk, you should be a journalist!

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 18, 2010 00:22

Highwire.uk
Why do they never ask the questions we want answers to,is it that they have been warned in advance. Anyway here are a few questions that I would like them to ask

Charlie Who would you like on Bass on the next album & tour.Bill Wyman or Darrel Jones?

Bill If Charlie asked you to play on the next album & tour would you say yes or no?

Keith If you could play any track from any album that you have not played live what would it be & why dont you play it?

Ronnie Would you rather play the songs that you recorded rather than allways playing Brians & Mick Taylor songs for most of the show?

...because none of these answers would really matter to Joe Public. Only hardcore fans as you'd find on this board would care about these answers.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 18, 2010 00:27

Highwire.uk

Answer: Bill is a great bass player but he is not in de band
Answer: Maybe
Answer: Yes
Answer: I thinkf I would love to play some old tunes we didn't do before, but most of the audience want to here the big hits
Ronnie Would you rather play the songs that you recorded rather than always playing Brians & Mick Taylor songs for most of the show?
Answer: I love to play maybe more Wood area songs but they made a lot of great tunes back then

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 18, 2010 00:30

>>Journalists have no guts<<

Kind of a generalized statement, eh?

We have a local investigative reporter where I live that practically needs a bodyguard.

Date: November 18, 2010 00:33

"Journalists have no guts"

Alexander Litvinenko
Anna Politkovskaya

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 18, 2010 00:35

And that Swedish guy

Date: November 18, 2010 00:58

Sorry I was talking re Stones Stuff not the real world

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 18, 2010 01:03

If journalists had guts they would have prevented the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Instead, they printed the crap from the White House about the weapons of mass-destruction...

Date: November 18, 2010 01:08

see above

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 18, 2010 01:09

Highwire.uk
Ronnie Would you rather play .....

>grinning smiley<

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 18, 2010 01:28

dcba
If journalists had guts they would have prevented the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Instead, they printed the crap from the White House about the weapons of mass-destruction...

+ 1000

Posted by: KeefintheNight82 ()
Date: November 18, 2010 03:37

Generally speaking, I never hear ANY questions I want answered with any celebrity. The talk shows and puff pieces in magazines are content with general limp-dick nonquestions that are more like comments.

"So I bet touring is fun?"

"Is Mick Jagger hard to work with?"

"Keith, you had a long struggle with drugs."

Dick Cavett did better than this with everyone he ever interviewed.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 18, 2010 12:36

71Tele
dcba

+ 1000

And now that most of the daily press is half-bankrupt they say "hey buy newspapers, we journalists are one of the pillars of democracy". Funny...

Date: November 18, 2010 12:46

They also have limitations, considering which questions they are allowed to ask...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 999
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home