Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

JAGGER,sexuality,style & image .
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 12, 2010 22:34

I don't know if some of you have read the Sheila Whiteley's book ,Sexing the Groove"

There are very interesting thoughts & comments in the book -more worked out and less "under the belt " .....I bet swiss,you will like it winking smiley

COPYRIGHT SHEILA WHITELEY .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: JAGGER,sexuality,style & image .
Date: November 13, 2010 10:50

Come on guys !

Don't these excerpts make you think of several thoughts ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 13, 2010 11:00

SwayStones

I am trying, but, butt, bud ... no ... sorry

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 13, 2010 11:11

"I don't think rock 'n' roll should be analyzed, or even thought about, deeply." -- Keith Richards

Date: November 13, 2010 12:15

Title5Take1
"I don't think rock 'n' roll should be analyzed, or even thought about, deeply." -- Keith Richards

Yes,that's rigt but didn't Jagger say "Rock 'n' roll and playing live is very addictive. But you have to really be careful, because you don't want to do it all the time.
"It's like when you are young and you think if you are not having sex you're wasting your time. ""

A number of rock stars from the 1950s and 1960s could have been mentioned as sex symbols, but none are quite as provocative as Mick Jagger. His distinctive facial features are among the most recognizable in the world, but what makes Jagger so attractive is his music. His confidence and stage presence has helped propel him to the status of international superstar. Even at the age of 67, Mick Jagger can get ladies of all ages.

It's just that I'd always thought that he was just acting when getting on stage ,but did he always keep control ?

Date: November 13, 2010 12:22

Of course, a big part of being onstage is acting. But on the other hand I truly believe that when Jagger (or anybody else) is onstage, the adrenaline or whatever takes over a major part. Just imagine performing for thousands of people, getting the crowd go wild, you can't do that with just acting. A big part must be real.

-------------------

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 13, 2010 12:26

SwayStones
Come on guys !

I prefer Bjørks bud...cool smiley

Date: November 13, 2010 12:28

Amsterdamned

LOL bud or butt ???

-------------------

Date: November 13, 2010 13:21

Rolling Hansie
Amsterdamned

LOL bud or butt ???

But indeed, butt!!!!!

But I learn!!

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: November 13, 2010 19:09

SwayStones
Title5Take1

Even at the age of 67, Mick Jagger can get ladies of all ages.

Berlusconi can as well, and he is 74. All famous/rich men can get ladies of all ages, no matter how old they are (I mean the famous/rich mencool smiley )

It's only special if you're a man, old and not famous/rich and can get ladies of all ages smiling smiley.

Date: November 13, 2010 22:53

Well,kleermaker,I don't think you picked up the right exemple for a comparision.confused smiley
I think that if Jagger was able to get ladies,it had to do with something else than fame & money.

Date: November 14, 2010 11:32

kleermaker
SwayStones
Title5Take1

Even at the age of 67, Mick Jagger can get ladies of all ages.

Berlusconi can as well, and he is 74. All famous/rich men can get ladies of all ages, no matter how old they are (I mean the famous/rich mencool smiley )

It's only special if you're a man, old and not famous/rich and can get ladies of all ages smiling smiley.

What about Picasso?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home