Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Welcome to the ( PR ) Machine
Posted by: peter ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:18

A favorite time of year for me as many bands whip up special packages for the holidays...the box sets flood the market from our favorite bands...this year is not much different from previous years except for the massive PR that's taking place to launch Keith's book...the popular chain bookstore,Barnes & Noble may see more traffic than usual on 10/26 because they also sell cd's/DVD's,Monopoly/Trivial Pursuit( Stones versions ) and of course the full line of music magazines with KR on the cover of more than one..trust me...the record stores...what few are left might have a copy or 2 of the 2 vinyl box sets that will be available for the collector with cash to burn..I want to hear from anyone who buys the vinyl set,listens to every disk & has an opinion on the differences from other previous releases..I'm serious..I love/prefer vinyl..Keith will be on Little Steven's show I hear & most likely on 'Good Morning America' before Xmas...all this exposure SHOULD lead to an announcement about..something...and that's the way you do it..right ?

Re: Welcome to the ( PR ) Machine
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 14, 2010 09:37

It certainly looks that way. With the dusted off Exile, the Ladies and Gentlemen DVD (soon to be in my hot little hands from Amazon), and the out of left field Let's Spend the Night Together available, I think we'll see the end of actual Stones product until a new album. I wouldn't be shocked if when the two-year cycle of massive world wide 50th Anniversary Tour (The Last Time Tour?) comes to adn end we finally see something along the lines of an official Stones at the BBC release.

Re: Welcome to the ( PR ) Machine
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 10, 2010 00:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1415
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home