Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones fan the basics - winter 2010
Posted by: humanriff77 ()
Date: November 5, 2010 19:47

How I feel as a Stones fan 2010 -

1) Happy and frankly amazed after Keith and Charlies illness problems that it looks like there will be a tour next year, will go for sure to a couple of gigs if tickets are available and not insanely expensive.
Think it would be nice if they give that lazy git Taylor a chance to play a few a gigs on what will surely be the last tour.

2) Dont care at all about Keiths autobiography, he has told so much bullshit in interviews over the years it doesnt appeal at all. Also hes not as interesting as he thinks, great guitarist, but as everone knows Mick is the real dude in the band smiling smiley

3) Pleasantly surprised about Ronnies what can only be called "comeback" really thought he was heading for the exit in all ways there for a while.

ATTACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Stones fan the basics - winter 2010
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: November 5, 2010 20:18

Have to disagree - Mick is not the real dude in the band, never has been and never will be. Keith and Charlie are the dudes, they are the driving force and what makes the Stones what they are. Without them Jagger would have steered them into dreadful pop music in the 80's from which they would have never recovered. Jagger is a great front man and a decent lyricist, but not the heart of the stones.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 5, 2010 23:16

Winter of 2010 has already happened! Back in January - March! Of course, the beginning of the 010/011 winter is to begin in just over a month and a half ha ha.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 6, 2010 00:12

crumbling_mice
Have to disagree - Mick is not the real dude in the band, never has been and never will be. Keith and Charlie are the dudes, they are the driving force and what makes the Stones what they are. Without them Jagger would have steered them into dreadful pop music in the 80's from which they would have never recovered. Jagger is a great front man and a decent lyricist, but not the heart of the stones.

Yeah, Jagger is the "pretty boy." grinning smiley

Posted by: skelly ()
Date: November 6, 2010 00:47

1) Agree. Tickets will be insanely expensive though, and I will still go.

2) I'm reading Keiths book right now and its good, really good. You should read it.

3) I'm loving Ronnies new album. Never thought he was heading for the exit though. He's cleaned up before and he can do it again. (we all thought the same thing before A Bigger Bang and he carried that tour. Same again on licks tour)

I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home