Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Blonde in C**kS**ker Blues - Can Anyone ID her?
Date: October 21, 2010 20:38

I noticed a recent post by someone regarding "Who Is The Black Chick" from the above censored Stones film, and it reminded me of a question that has dogged me for years:

The blonde who shoots up with the crew, and tells the story of the Stones logo necklace Keith gave her, do you know who she is, and is she, in fact, Margaret Fisher - the woman who was with Gram Parsons when he died?

They look pretty damn identical, plus being Gram's friend would be an "in" with the Stones circle. I remember reading in a Parsons' bio that at that time she was in "a heavy groupie/druggie scene" (Not that those types would gravitate towards the Stones). She also talks about being able to "score some Morphine a few blocks away". Morphine, on top of drink and whatever else, was listed as a key ingredient in Parsons' demise.

Maybe it's a lot of strange coincidences, maybe I need new glasses. But if anyone knows than I can find another macabre factoid to obsess over.

Thank you and goodnite.

Re: Blonde in C**kS**ker Blues - Can Anyone ID her?
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: October 21, 2010 22:17

bump

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: JuanTCB ()
Date: October 21, 2010 23:15

The naked one shooting up in bed?

Date: October 21, 2010 23:33

JuanTCB
The naked one shooting up in bed?

She wasn't the naked one.

The one I'm referring to fixes for the camera and then asks "Why'd ya want to film that?" She's seen with Keith more than once.

The naked one is the chick that says "I saw fireflies last night!" and then proceeds to argue with the crew and Mick Taylor about the legality of carrying "rolling papers" in Kansas City or Indy, wherever they are.

Different girl.

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:05

I believe the woman in question is Morgana Welch.

The pictures in this blog leave me little doubt although as you can see for this old thread, not everyone agrees with me.

[stylesnatcher.blogspot.com]

[www.iorr.org]

Date: October 22, 2010 00:17

Wow - you can't post anything on this forum that hasn't been covered yet!

Thanks for that, regardless. I'm not certain that I am convinced it is her, but, I would agree they share a similar appearance. Maybe some more information will surface eventually.

In the meantime, I'm going to start a thread about how I really, really, do think Mick Taylor should join the Stones again! Or maybe that Keith needs a vocal coach! Decisions, decisions....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1701
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home