Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NEW Keith Richards.com!
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 10, 2010 22:30

Like the new look to the site, better than the old.
Hope there is going to be more content coming

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Re: NEW Keith Richards.com!
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: August 10, 2010 22:43

Wonder why the business address is in west Toronto? I think Cohl's businesses are more uptown. Hmmm...

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: August 10, 2010 22:56

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: August 11, 2010 03:43

Aw man, I hope MickJagger.com comes back

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Posted by: luke ()
Date: August 11, 2010 04:09

Toronto Girl- I agree, that's not the best neighourhood. I figure it is a postal drop box. I called the phone number, and a machine answered- no mention of Keith, just asking for a phone/e-mail address.

Date: August 11, 2010 19:14

Hope it's not Jake Cohl, who was involved in Ultrastar, and made several of us pay membership fees for the RE fan club, promising us fan club DVDs - over and over. And still hasn't come up with anything...
Or has someone out there received the DVD (not from 2003!) that was supposed to be included in the fan club fee?
That kid's got a lot to answer for!

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 11, 2010 21:52

THE MORE kEEF SITES THE BETTER.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: August 12, 2010 12:02

Addicted
Hope it's not Jake Cohl, who was involved in Ultrastar, and made several of us pay membership fees for the RE fan club, promising us fan club DVDs - over and over. And still hasn't come up with anything...
Or has someone out there received the DVD (not from 2003!) that was supposed to be included in the fan club fee?
That kid's got a lot to answer for!

Nothing received here Addicted. Call in the lawyers. Bsrds!

TE
Oslo

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 12, 2010 13:58

stateofshock
Aw man, I hope MickJagger.com comes back

Haha !

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: August 12, 2010 14:28

content is as low as the new rollingstones.com. for me this is like tumbling and fading away.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: August 15, 2010 00:12

HELP PLEASE!! Either I'm blind or stupid, but I don't know where to find that address you're talking about in West Toronto. I live in High Park in West Toronto, so I'd be familiar with where this place is. (Is it near Jerrry Stone's Place??)

Would some kind soul point me in the direction to see the address, please?

With thanks.

Posted by: Unmade Bed ()
Date: August 15, 2010 00:21

A friend of my did receive the fan club DVD after about a year. It included Keith and his weather stick, Charlie and his pre-show dancing, Mick and his collection of harmonicas and Ronnie and his guitars. It was almost comical. Keith and the weather stick is classic! You get a little tast of it at Buenos Aires on Biggest Bang.

Date: August 15, 2010 12:21

Unmade Bed, that's the 2003 version. Mostly recorded in Hong Kong in November that year. But many of us have paid RS.com (or they've helped themselves to our credit card accounts!) and Ultrastar USD 100 per year, since then. After being promised we'd get a new fan club DVD... And Jake Cohl was partly in charge in that company - and I wouldn't even give him a dime after what he's done. So I sincerely hope he's NOT involved. What rs.com and ultrastar did was actually a crime, and a mass lawsuit would have been hysterically funny... Ultrastar was based in the US, if I remember correctly, and lawsuits there are the craziest. With the enormous amounts of money and vampire attorneys sucking out whatever there is to get.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home