Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
OT--Lennon killer
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: August 11, 2008 22:31

gimme a break...

Mark David Chapman, the convicted killer of Beatle John Lennon has reportedly been enjoying conjugal visits for the past 16 years.

Since 1992 Chapman who is incarcerated in the Attica Correctional facility has been an active member of the prison's "family reunion" program, according to The New York Daily News.

Under the program Chapman gets to enjoy 44 hours straight with his wife in a special modular setting.

Gloria Hiroko Chapman, who was married to the killer, visits once a year, a source told the News. She could not be reached for comment.

Chapman has been denied parole four times since becoming eligible in 2000.

Re: OT--Lennon killer
Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: August 11, 2008 22:37

What this guy deserves is "Big Bubba" in his cell with no KY Jelly...

MLC

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: August 11, 2008 22:41

Hanging's too good.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 11, 2008 23:02

No wonder the bastard hasnt got out yet. He's probably content to stay where he is.

He gets laid when he's behind bars - he gets his throat cut within a week if he gets out.

Tough call to make....

What a f**kin' world.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: August 11, 2008 23:11

well, at least we know the answer to the musical question, "How Do You Sleep"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-11 23:11 by T&A.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: August 11, 2008 23:15

hbwriter
gimme a break...

Mark David Chapman, the convicted killer of Beatle John Lennon has reportedly been enjoying conjugal visits for the past 16 years.

Damn it, that's 10 years longer than I've been enjoying conjugal visits ... this is so unfair!

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:09

Typical Dysfunctional sh*t in a TOTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL country..... no big surprise

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:35

I volunteer to " flip the switch" on that bastard!

Posted by: bianca ()
Date: August 12, 2008 02:21

they should really torture him and let the wife stay longer

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: August 12, 2008 02:30

Sounds like someone who did the deed, is being rewarded. I always thought this was a planned hit, not as random as you would believe. That's my opinion.

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: August 12, 2008 03:18

Bingo
Sounds like someone who did the deed, is being rewarded. I always thought this was a planned hit, not as random as you would believe. That's my opinion.

...and evidence would support your point.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 12, 2008 03:20

ohnonotyouagain
hbwriter
gimme a break...

Damn it, that's 10 years longer than I've been enjoying conjugal visits ... this is so unfair!

What prison are you in? I'll send Yoko to visit you.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 12, 2008 03:23

Make him listen to Yoko records.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 12, 2008 03:23

Bingo

Very possible Bingo, we all know how hated Lennon was by some of the disgraced Nixon gang and by getting his permanent residence card (or whatever it was - green card?) and having his deportation orders over turned he basically beat those guys which I'm sure REALLY pissed 'em off.... on the other hand the relationship with celebs and their public can get pretty twisted sometimes (Versace, Letterman stalker, Dunne's Daughter that was killed by her jealous BF, That Playboy centerfold - STAR 80, etc) especially in the US where fame is everything...people get weird, we live in a very wacked out world IMHO......

Posted by: spiderman ()
Date: August 12, 2008 03:57

Government mind controlled killer

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 12, 2008 05:11

Man,I have heard the Govt conspiracy crap about the Lennon murder for years.Call Oliver Stone and tell him to make a movie about it. BS,1 crazy fuker. Chapman,that's it. So if he's getting a little lovin in jail,than it's better then this crazy bastard walking the streets.IMHO.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: August 12, 2008 06:52

I usually work in the area around the prison in the fall, quite a scene that old fortress. The prison is located right in the village of Attica, not far away in a remote location. Some of the most beautiful old homes you'll see there.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: August 12, 2008 08:56

He's at Attica? How ironic:

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: August 12, 2008 10:34

Barn Owl
Bingo

...and evidence would support your point.

They don't have any. Remember, you're dealing with people who's heroes
are Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, Mark Lane, etc...
They make Rosie O'Donnell look like a Rhodes scholar.
Nixon and his gang? Please! Six years after he left office?
Let me guess, he had Reagan do it! But wait! He wasn't in office yet.
IT had to be Carter! HOw about Capitol Records? George HArrison?
He had a place in Hawaii. That's where Chapman's from, isn't he? I know someone who said he saw Chapman and George Harrison together once. Geffen Records for
Double Fantasy being a sub-par album? That makes it more like Network.
Call Oliver Stone. I think we got a hit that people will buy
hook, line, and designer clothes.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 12, 2008 10:55

is there a source for this "news", hbwriter?

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 12, 2008 13:36

with sssoul
is there a source for this "news", hbwriter?

Wikipedia's article on Chapman quotes this transcript as it's source:

[www.courttv.com]

It's a somewhat lengthy transcript and I won't have time to read it's entirety until I get home from work this evening, but I remember hearing about Chapman's conjugal visits some time ago on one of the TV news magazine shows. Can't remember if it was 60 Minutes or another show.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 12, 2008 15:31

thanks Edith Grove ... is that the source you're quoting, hbwriter?
(you are quoting a source, right? or is it an hbwriter original text?
it's not that i disbelieve the snippet; i just prefer to know the sources when possible.)

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 12, 2008 15:58

Most people are allowed these types of visits these days from what I've heard. What ever happened to prison being a punishment? They've got better deals than those of us on the outside.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 12, 2008 17:08

She's crazier than he is. Why would anyone marry a killer?

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 12, 2008 17:21

VoodooLounge13
Most people are allowed these types of visits these days from what I've heard. What ever happened to prison being a punishment? They've got better deals than those of us on the outside.

What a load of bollocks. This guy's serving his punishment by being locked up for 23 hours a day in a ten foot cell. His chances for parole are virtually null. This guy is a mental sick man whom has been taken out of public life and society.

I understand some guys prefer a Guantanamo Bay like approach with torture and years in a prison without a trial, but Chapman is paying his dues in a legal fashion.

Mathijs

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: August 12, 2008 18:03

Well said, Mathijs, I agree!

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: August 12, 2008 18:22

A lot of too-tough guys here.

Hanging... Eletric chair... I hope there are not too many wanna-be executioners among the IORReans. It spoils my day a little bit.

Remembers me the fuss, years ago, about inmates allowed to have a black and white TV. The mob was shouting, demanding instead more suffering. Do you want also to deny them showers and clean restrooms?

Come on folks, let speak first the gentler part of yourself. You are not a blind flock. So many years of good music should avoid you begging for blood.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: August 12, 2008 18:36

Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole would be my choice of punishment for murderers.

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: August 12, 2008 18:37

Let him stay in jail and rot.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 12, 2008 19:01

Mathijs
VoodooLounge13

What a load of bollocks. This guy's serving his punishment by being locked up for 23 hours a day in a ten foot cell. His chances for parole are virtually null. This guy is a mental sick man whom has been taken out of public life and society.

I understand some guys prefer a Guantanamo Bay like approach with torture and years in a prison without a trial, but Chapman is paying his dues in a legal fashion.

Mathijs

he's not exactly totally "out of society" if he's getting laid!!

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1223
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home