Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Another Time Another Place
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 8, 2010 17:30

In the late 1970's I bought a poster - it was called Another Time Another Place and it depicted the Stones as almost like cave men the drawing was of them all hanging out in the entrance of a cave - it was a brilliant painting/print and I'd love to get it again. It had loads of small detail like instruments and Keith had some kind of bag out of which were falling Mars Bars ( a nod to Marianne!) you could also see the panorama which was pre-civilisation. I dont hold much hope out but I'd be interested if anyone else remembers it. I don't know if it was just on sale in the Uk or other countries.

Re: Another Time Another Place
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 8, 2010 17:37

Souds like William Stout's illustration that also graced one of Swingin' Pig's 1972 concert recordings (Madison Square Garden, I think).

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 8, 2010 17:46

Thanks for that Rocky, I checked his work out and it wasnt a stout, but that lead me to Rodney Matthews and it is indeed one of his...out of stock but at least it's a start...here is the link if any one is interested.Another Time

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 8, 2010 17:48

Okay, that's on another bootleg. LONELY AT THE TOP. Also Swingin' Pig, I think.

Posted by: winter ()
Date: July 8, 2010 17:48

I used to have one of those in my room in the late 1970's/early 1980's in the US! Thanks for the memory; I had forgotten all about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home