Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards
Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:01

Is he interested in any sports like Mick Jagger ?

Re: Keith Richards
Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:03

Tennis, I think...

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:16

snooker/ pool / 8 ball - whatever you want to call it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-02 12:17 by klrkcr.

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:20

Biking I think.
Can't find the picture where shows Armstrong how to climb a mountain during the Tour the France.

Mr.Fancyman

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:25

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 2, 2010 12:27

Keeeeef's always talkin' about the axe so he gotta be inta wood-choppin'......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: slew ()
Date: July 2, 2010 16:55

I believe he plays some tennis and certainly snooker. I can't see Keith at the World Cup!

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 2, 2010 19:40

A passionate tennis fan, he is! He watches a lot of tennis, and I'm convinced he's going to watch the Wimbledon finals on TV this weekend.
Once, in Sweden, Björn Borg and his son, came backstage. Keith and Blondie (the other big tennis-fan in the "Keith camp") were star struck. Litterally. They raised their arms and bowed - over and over. It was a special moment, definitely.
All the band members are tennis fans, some more than others, though.
Keith also enjoys watching boxing. Has attended a few heavy weight matches.
The snooker-thing? That's more Ronnie than Keith, actually. But they play snooker backstage, and Ronnie wins most of the time. Think he's received some lessons by some of snooker's mega stars.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 2, 2010 19:59

klrkcr
snooker/ pool / 8 ball - whatever you want to call it.
Those are all 3 different games. Of the the 3, I think snooker is the game Keith likes...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-02 20:00 by ChrisM.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: July 2, 2010 20:03

Addicted
A passionate tennis fan, he is! He watches a lot of tennis, and I'm convinced he's going to watch the Wimbledon finals on TV this weekend.

Would be nice if Keith attended the Final on Sunday. Robert Plant has attended in the past and John McEnroe always goes out of his way to mention his presence and makes sure that he gets plenty of air time.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 2, 2010 20:39

I recall that Keith played tennis to get in shape for tours in the past. I know he has attended tennis matches and even a Knicks game. Obviously, he loves playing pool before gigs. According to a rather embarrassing (probably drunken) interview he gave a couple years back, he also participates in a solo sport with some regularity.

Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: July 2, 2010 20:43

I'm pretty sure Keith and McEnroe are mates.I have heard McEnroe rave about Keith in interviews ("look at how he has abused his body yet he is so full of energy" - or something like that!)

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: July 2, 2010 20:51

letitloose
I'm pretty sure Keith and McEnroe are mates.I have heard McEnroe rave about Keith in interviews ("look at how he has abused his body yet he is so full of energy" - or something like that!)

They sure are! In fact in his book "You Can Not Be Serious", Johnny Mac listed his greatest thrills of his life.

#1 Winning Wimbledon for the first time

#2 Delaying the start of the Stones show at the Meadowlands in 1981 because he lit up backstage with Mick & Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2904
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home