Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in Exile in Australia (20 May )
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 27, 2010 13:52

I guess the Aussies from IORR have seen it .Comments & reviews would be welcome !smiling bouncing smiley

[www.abc.net.au]#

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: Stones in Exile in Australia (20 May )
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 27, 2010 14:48

SwayStones..It would of had to..of been a big improvement..on from last weekends newpaper article about The Stones touring Australia and Charlie leaving and with a photo of Mr+ Mrs Jagger in it.That incompetent half-witted journalist ought to be demoted to the Tea Boy.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 27, 2010 19:24

Hey,colonial !

I didn't understand what you said .....let me know,please,does the link work for you ?
I wasn't talking about the newspapers but about the "Stones in Exile " broadcast in Australia with abc confused smiley

Rockeee,you should help me on this one .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: May 27, 2010 22:35

SwayStones
Hey,colonial !

I didn't understand what you said .....let me know,please,does the link work for you ?
I wasn't talking about the newspapers but about the "Stones in Exile " broadcast in Australia with abc confused smiley

SwayStones..Gi-day..I was just having another laugh at that Aussie Newspaper article from the weekend that was all.Us Kiwis like to have the Aussies on and vice/versa... (Bloody Aussies)..yea its nothing about you SwayStones lol..cheers

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 27, 2010 22:53

Shut the door .... he's coming your way ....

ROCKMAN

Date: May 27, 2010 23:54

Rockman..yea mate..theres been quite a bit of talk over here lately about the Aussie goverment thinking about shutting (shamming) the door on us Kiwis (wonder why?)..gee..I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of us are living and working? there now and usually making a Bee-line to Bondi of course.The way the Aussie goverment are banging on about it anyone would think we were Boat people or something...cheers mate

Date: May 28, 2010 00:07

the Aussie goverment thinking about shutting (shamming) the door on us Kiwis

YEAH colonial it really is a massive problem for us Aussies ...
Wouldn't be half as bad if every Kiwi guy didn't bring his sheep with him .......

ROCKMAN

Date: May 28, 2010 00:22

Rockman
the Aussie goverment thinking about shutting (shamming) the door on us Kiwis

YEAH colonial it really is a massive problem for us Aussies ...
Wouldn't be half as bad if every Kiwi guy didn't bring his sheep with him .......
Rockman..yea..me wee brother is living in Bondi hes always been the Black sheep of the family

Date: May 28, 2010 00:26

Black sheep....hey that's good ....pay that one.....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ozziestone ()
Date: May 28, 2010 05:14

sway stones: "I guess the Aussies from IORR have seen it .Comments & reviews would be welcome !"

actually I gave you the benefits of my thoughts last week but everyone ignored me except Colonial. and he's a bloody Kiwi

Date: May 28, 2010 23:52

ozziestone
sway stones: "I guess the Aussies from IORR have seen it .Comments & reviews would be welcome !"

actually I gave you the benefits of my thoughts last week but everyone ignored me except Colonial. and he's a bloody Kiwi OZZIESTONE..yea..bloody OZZIES..yea but fair dinkem..sauage on the barbie..cheers mate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1638
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home