Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

They have earned the right
Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: February 1, 2010 20:22

Well now that the Stones have said they will not be touring this year and with Ronnie wanting ti reform the Faces and tour in 2011 I am beginning to think there days of touring might be done but I sure hope not. But if they are they have earned the right to retire or do whatever they want. So no need to be bashing them for whatever they decide to do.

Re: They have earned the right
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: February 1, 2010 20:23

Rickster
. So no need to be bashing them for whatever they decide to do.

can we bash them just for the fun and sport of it?

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: February 1, 2010 20:36

We sure can bash them....THEY have NO right to Ever retire....Not as long as i'm alive!!!

Date: February 1, 2010 21:38

Rickster
Well now that the Stones have said they will not be touring this year and with Ronnie wanting ti reform the Faces and tour in 2011 I am beginning to think there days of touring might be done but I sure hope not. But if they are they have earned the right to retire or do whatever they want. So no need to be bashing them for whatever they decide to do.

No they haven't. They must tour, playing a set list chosen by the IORR intellectual elite and they must feature Mick Taylor at every show. Nothing less will be of satisfaction.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: February 1, 2010 22:20

Sir Craven of Cottage
Rickster

No they haven't. They must tour, playing a set list chosen by the IORR intellectual elite and they must feature Mick Taylor at every show.

At least.

Posted by: behroez ()
Date: February 1, 2010 22:24

kleermaker
Sir Craven of Cottage
Rickster

No they haven't. They must tour, playing a set list chosen by the IORR intellectual elite and they must feature Mick Taylor at every show.

At least.

Like i said before "fans" are the enemie, never listen to them. what more proof do you need?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-01 22:40 by behroez.

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: February 2, 2010 00:09

They have right to do anything they want...but it's just ...world order...there's always been fidel castro,henry kissinger,Emmerdale and coronation Street and people trusts they are gonna be despite their ages.
Its Big Day also non fans when they become aware of "there's no Rolling Stones anymore".No more pompous tours,no more building-sized advertisement of thin wrinkled sporty forever young man.
This way they must be there always.They are trusted.
I mean,non-catholic trusts there,s always Pope to say something fun or incorrect.Nice to watch minute or two in christmass night with wine bottle.
western world trust there's always north-korea,that oldfashioned relic..
And every non-stone fan people in western world has learnt from their childhood times,there's always big Rolling Stones tour between the couple of years.

Actually,i think,if i asked just now "how old is mick jagger" from woman aged for example my mom(26.7.1955!!),many of them might says somethin between 35-55...
If you understand what i mean....

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: February 2, 2010 00:10

You left out The Tonight Show.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 2, 2010 02:03

Sure, they have earned the right to retire. But if they want me to attend their shows and buy their products, they will have to come up wit the goods, same as ever.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1899
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home