Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 14
Re: My Fav Brian Jones pic ever!
Posted by: BroomWagon ()
Date: December 26, 2011 18:23

Sorry, you said BRIAN, okay, there is something I like about the back of 12 X 5,

I'm also partial to this picture where he looks like a guy enjoying the scene with other people. Oldham the guy with the glasses?
From this webpage.

[www.beatzenith.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-26 18:46 by BroomWagon.

Posted by: Blue ()
Date: December 27, 2011 03:51

BroomWagon

Sorry, you said BRIAN, okay, there is something I like about the back of 12 X 5,

I'm also partial to this picture where he looks like a guy enjoying the scene with other people. Oldham the guy with the glasses?
From this webpage.

[www.beatzenith.com]

Yes Broomwagon, that is most definitely ALO with the glasses, nice pix of Brian...Btw...love the pix of Davy Jones, after all, he is English performer too!

Date: December 27, 2011 04:32

Blue
Yes Broomwagon, that is most definitely ALO with the glasses, nice pix of Brian...Btw...love the pix of Davy Jones, after all, he is English performer too!

But these guys aren't.

Your comment strikes me but I've run into that before, I know the day after 07/07/01 I believe when the London subways got bombed, in a park near me, some Expats' soccer team was playing in the men's rec. league and I was on my bike and the news I heard I felt so bad about, I stopped and cheered the team on and then about 3 months later in one of the last games of the season, I saw them again, cheered them some, some near fights broke out so I split. That sounds like something my better half might wonder about, well, I love her and she is the world to me. To keep this short, I could be accused of being an Anglophile but I'm not, I could be accused of being a Francophile but I'm not and I won't but you can put this in the youtube and see a cracking video: Mireille Mathieu sings La marseillaise - YouTube and I named the Grateful Dead as my favorite among "other artists". I named two reggae acts as well in that. So, maybe I just shouldn't be spending time here then. I ride the bike, I play soccer if my better half sees fit, I wonder if she is putting people up to this, I do wish to do all to please her, she is just as lovely as Mireille Mathieu in that black and white video. Brit's Pub, I live in a city with that place, David Beckham once visited it but I don't try to look like him and it was their team from the above first said incident.

Marchons, Marchons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-27 04:54 by BroomWagon.

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: December 31, 2011 02:11

Date: December 31, 2011 02:17

Getting tired of those pics from other artists in and other stuff in this thread. So, here are my pics of BRIAN JONES ! ;-)

Date: December 31, 2011 02:24

Date: December 31, 2011 02:33

Date: December 31, 2011 02:37

Date: December 31, 2011 02:43

DiamondDog7

See, I mentioned Bill Wyman's t-shirt in that other thread, name a topic that has not been talked about with the Rolling Stones, there is that t-shirt or shirt again.

So, it is on through the past darkly with Brian Jones but this is significant because the first time I ever saw it was from the Let it Bleed album photos, hard knox and durty sox and then, with his hair about 8 inches longer, that shirt makes an appearance on Exile too. Is it Wyman or Watts did some work on Marc Chagall, other artists, I think that is probably what that shirt is, some sort of work of art by a famous painter.

Date: December 31, 2011 02:44

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-31 02:45 by DiamondDog7.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 31, 2011 02:55

BroomWagon
DiamondDog7

See, I mentioned Bill Wyman's t-shirt in that other thread, name a topic that has not been talked about with the Rolling Stones, there is that t-shirt or shirt again.

So, it is on through the past darkly with Brian Jones but this is significant because the first time I ever saw it was from the Let it Bleed album photos, hard knox and durty sox and then, with his hair about 8 inches longer, that shirt makes an appearance on Exile too. Is it Wyman or Watts did some work on Marc Chagall, other artists, I think that is probably what that shirt is, some sort of work of art by a famous painter.

He also wore it during a late 1967 photo session.

Date: December 31, 2011 03:00

Thanks Diamond, yeah, that's pretty cool. He must have got it out for the photo shoots always.

Date: January 6, 2012 23:30

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-06 23:39 by DiamondDog7.

Date: January 6, 2012 23:31

photo by Chris Walter

Date: January 6, 2012 23:34

Date: January 6, 2012 23:41

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 7, 2012 00:13

DiamondDog7

Brian's wearing two belts at one time! That style hasn't even happened yet.

Date: January 14, 2012 01:01

Date: February 11, 2012 02:25

Date: February 11, 2012 02:29

Date: February 11, 2012 02:30

Posted by: TheDailyBuzzherd ()
Date: February 11, 2012 22:49

UGH ... those later shots at "RnR Circus" and early '69 ...
at Death's Door shots. But I love the ones of that last
photo shoot even though it WAS the end. Lots of attitude.

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: February 15, 2012 02:57

Date: July 3, 2012 20:04

RIP Brian Jones

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 11, 2012 17:11

Rollin' Stoner

That is a nice pair of ............ pictures. Who's the lady?

Date: October 9, 2012 01:08

Posted by: nankered ()
Date: October 9, 2012 01:53

no matter where or when,brian was always looking incredible in whatever clothing he had on
a true clothes horse

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 9, 2012 04:47

I don't know, man. He was losing it sartorially near the end. It seemed to reflect his disheveled state. In that last picture where there all holding hands the rest of the group looks like 1969, while he looks like he reached in a 1967 laundry hamper.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: October 9, 2012 16:08

I think the only time he lost it was after Anita left him, after the tour - Monterey - Satanic sessions. He's stoned out of his mind and soul on a suicide mission but recovered a little when Mick gave him hope or if you like false hope/tried to convince him to just be part of the backup and maybe get a bigger piece of the cake later, in early 1968. He is in the game now and then in 1968 and 1969. The real downfall is from early 1967 to summer of 67. You can tell by his face and actions he doesnt want to be there anymore. From the top to the bottom in a few weeks.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: October 9, 2012 16:31

Brian was the Chet Baker in Rock'n'roll...

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2072
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home