Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone got one of these?
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: June 8, 2010 21:50

Re: Anyone got one of these?
Posted by: Keefan ()
Date: June 8, 2010 22:10

That is just sooooo wrong.

Where can I get one?

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: June 9, 2010 00:25

They were assembled in a toilet in Vienna's 1st district (guess it's the same pic that made the papers back then) but were rapidly removed after a few feminists complained about them.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 9, 2010 00:44

GREAT - GREAT - GREAT!

Where can I get some (for a pub)?

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 9, 2010 16:09

These showed up a couple of years ago.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 9, 2010 16:48

Reminds me of the Knobworth stage in 76.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: June 9, 2010 18:18

silkcut1978_
They were assembled in a toilet in Vienna's 1st district (guess it's the same pic that made the papers back then) but were rapidly removed after a few feminists complained about them.

It reminds me the story of the crocodile in a bar ....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 9, 2010 20:48

silkcut1978_

What were 'feminists' doing in a men's toilet?

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: June 9, 2010 20:54

Gazza
silkcut1978_

Proving they can wee while standing too?

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 9, 2010 21:05

Gazza
silkcut1978_

You can't even have a decent piss these days without feminists intervening. What is the world coming to?

Posted by: zumabitch ()
Date: June 9, 2010 21:17

They're wonderful, but without a moving tongue to wipe my ar........(I imagine one could almost sit on them),I ain't gonna buy them..So I´m suggesting a further step in their design evolution.

And Gazza's right, what where the feminists doing in a men's toilet? Why they always assume the worse interpretation? Couldn't it be a male tongue? Many times I tend to associate the tongue logo to Jagger's mouth, to his (once) androgynous image,and for sure I´m not the only one.
One more evidence that all that ends with the desinence "ist" is likely to mean also narrow-minded and intolerant.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1472
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home