Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Radio Show Part 2
Posted by: bob r ()
Date: December 2, 2009 21:18

Hi everyone-- this Saturday evening, Dec 5th, the radio show I host here in Maine will be doing Part 2 of our look at the Stones ! 3 solid hours of great Stones tracks, solo stuff, unreleased stuff, and more-- should be a lot of fun--
if you're looking for something to do this Saturday night, would love to have you join us!
Saturday December 5th
9:00pm-midnight EST
WJZF radio Standish Maine 97.1 fm
worldwide at www.wjzf.org

Show is called Mystery Train
Hope you can stop by !
Thanks

Re: Stones Radio Show Part 2
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:20

Hey Bob, not sure if you saw, but a few of us were hoping that there was a podcast of your last show. Is this actually part 3, or is it a re-run of part 2.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:30

Hi Cindy-- sorry I didnt catch the posts-- the last show we did ( a little over a month ago ) isnt available on podcast-- WJZF is a really really small fm station up here in Maine-- but we do broadcast worldwide on the net !

if you want a copy of last months show, or the Stones show we did a year ago, or the one coming up this Saturday night ( which we're calling part 2 because its so close to one we just did ) the only thing I can suggest is to contact our station manager and he'll make you a copy-- but, keep in mind he'll probably want some sort of donation in exchange as we're non-profit community radio station-- hope that helps !

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:37

ok - thanks Bob - i'll put this on my calendar. Really enjoyed part 1

You should play something really special - like Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Blue!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 6, 2009 04:34

wow -- just tried to sign into the website -- didn't work -- called the station here in Maine -- guy who answered said they're maxed out with web listeners, at least 250 people.

Congrats to WJZF!

[but there goes my excuse for not going out on a Saturday night while the wind and snow howls outside spinning smiley sticking its tongue out]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1617
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home