Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Radio Show Part 2
Posted by: bob r ()
Date: December 2, 2009 21:18

Hi everyone-- this Saturday evening, Dec 5th, the radio show I host here in Maine will be doing Part 2 of our look at the Stones ! 3 solid hours of great Stones tracks, solo stuff, unreleased stuff, and more-- should be a lot of fun--
if you're looking for something to do this Saturday night, would love to have you join us!
Saturday December 5th
9:00pm-midnight EST
WJZF radio Standish Maine 97.1 fm
worldwide at www.wjzf.org

Show is called Mystery Train
Hope you can stop by !
Thanks

Re: Stones Radio Show Part 2
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:20

Hey Bob, not sure if you saw, but a few of us were hoping that there was a podcast of your last show. Is this actually part 3, or is it a re-run of part 2.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:30

Hi Cindy-- sorry I didnt catch the posts-- the last show we did ( a little over a month ago ) isnt available on podcast-- WJZF is a really really small fm station up here in Maine-- but we do broadcast worldwide on the net !

if you want a copy of last months show, or the Stones show we did a year ago, or the one coming up this Saturday night ( which we're calling part 2 because its so close to one we just did ) the only thing I can suggest is to contact our station manager and he'll make you a copy-- but, keep in mind he'll probably want some sort of donation in exchange as we're non-profit community radio station-- hope that helps !

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:37

ok - thanks Bob - i'll put this on my calendar. Really enjoyed part 1

You should play something really special - like Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Blue!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 6, 2009 04:34

wow -- just tried to sign into the website -- didn't work -- called the station here in Maine -- guy who answered said they're maxed out with web listeners, at least 250 people.

Congrats to WJZF!

[but there goes my excuse for not going out on a Saturday night while the wind and snow howls outside spinning smiley sticking its tongue out]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home