Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Alexandra Richards interview
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 28, 2009 19:26

[www.nytimes.com]

Happy to Dress Like Mom and Dad

ALEXANDRA RICHARDS, left, model, artist and a daughter of Keith Richards and Patti Hansen.
WHAT I’M WEARING NOW A vintage Southpaw fur jacket — it was my sister’s. The top is actually a nightgown from La Petite Coquette — I buy a lot of clothes at lingerie stores. The jeans are Ksubi, and the boots are Roger Vivier, handed down from my mom. My dad gave me the armband after one of his shows. It’s my good-luck charm. The ring is my mom’s wedding band. For their 25th anniversary, he gave her a new ring, so I got this one. She gave it to me on my 23rd birthday, and she was 23 when she met my dad.

STYLE CREDO I like to mix masculine and feminine, conservative and sexy. I wear a lot of little tank tops and camisoles, but with a blazer over, and lots of scarves. If I’m in a flowery dress, I’m wearing it with a pair of boots.

SHOPPING MOM AND DAD’S CLOSETS I get a lot of good stuff from my mom. Boots, shoes — we’re the same size. I get scarves from my dad. And some nice button-down shirts. He gave me a skull one that I love. My sister usually gets his pants — they’re the same size. I wish I could get them.

RECENT PURCHASES I just bought some green high-heel dance shoes from the Repettostore in Paris. I love a high heel you can dance in. I also got some lace-up ankle boots with little heels. I’ll probably wear them with tights and a little floral dress.

HOLIDAY WISH LIST I need some canvases. And paints. All my friends come over and use my art supplies. I’d also love a Rick Owens leather jacket. Every time I ask someone where they got something, it’s always Rick Owens.

Re: Alexandra Richards interview
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 28, 2009 22:48

.....Wow smacko......hot boots ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: November 28, 2009 23:11

She`s a beauty... And I like her "style credo"...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 29, 2009 00:41

I like that she's the same size as her mom, and her sister is the same size as her dad...for pants/trousers, anyway.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: November 29, 2009 22:31

angee
I like that she's the same size as her mom, and her sister is the same size as her dad...for pants/trousers, anyway.

Does that mean her sister's pregnant?!

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: November 30, 2009 00:29

"Does that mean her sister's pregnant?!" lmfao

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 1, 2009 01:47

Harlem Shuffler
angee
her sister is the same size as her dad...for pants/trousers, anyway.

Does that mean her sister's pregnant?!

um...I think it means Keith Richards is around 5'8 1/2" and slim, same as his daughter.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 1, 2009 11:09

i'm disappointed that she's wearing fur...is it ignorance or apathy?

[www.furisdead.com]

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: December 1, 2009 11:21

All these children of celebrities. Can´t they ever think about anything but their looks? Pathetic. "I´m famous because of my dad so I don´t have to use my brain, whoopee"!.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: December 1, 2009 14:43

little queenie

[www.furisdead.com]

I'm very happy about your comment! I loathe fur - and all who wear them. If you're not born with a fur covering your body, you're not supposed to wear them! It looks like wolf/coyote. And it looks really old - but still - as long as you can get wool, cotton and fake fur - why wear fur and reveal lots of nasty things about oneself to the world?
Alexandra - I'm disappointed in you. You have to work on your ethics, and I know you have it in you.

Posted by: batcave ()
Date: December 1, 2009 19:46

Svartmer
All these children of celebrities. Can´t they ever think about anything but their looks? Pathetic. "I´m famous because of my dad so I don´t have to use my brain, whoopee"!.

Of course she's talking about looks and fashion. She was interviewed by a fashion writer of the NY Times. What do you think she was supposed to talk about? The real estate bubble bursting?

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: December 1, 2009 20:21

batcave
Svartmer

Of course she's talking about looks and fashion. She was interviewed by a fashion writer of the NY Times. What do you think she was supposed to talk about? The real estate bubble bursting?

I´m sure she´ll be talking about that in her next interview.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: December 1, 2009 20:30

I'm really eager to hear Alexandra's take on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 1, 2009 20:57

little queenie

[www.furisdead.com]

Little Queenie - you'll be proud of me - we adopted two cats last week (and not the adorable baby kittens either!)

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 2, 2009 00:45

The animals are grateful for the comments and actions of Addicted and CindyC! I think Charlie would approve as well!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1292
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home