Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question : when "our"--"Stones" are rolling on?
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: November 25, 2009 22:34

Question to BV

Sure, you are obtaine the Best "Rolling stones"-web--side, But let us know,when "our"--"Stones" are rolling on.

under the boardwalk---down by the sea

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-25 23:22 by bv.

Re: Question : when "our"--"Stones" are rolling on?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:36

I don't usually reply to questions directed to my name here on IORR. Not because I am arrogant or ignorant, but simply because if I started doing that, I would become very busy. I post any info that I can post in public on the IORR news, then some smokescreen sort of hints in-between lines here on IORR Tell Me from time to time. Why? Because major press and journalists read IORR and re-print anything I write. They even re-publish what I say on IORR Tell Me. Then it is hard to me to understand if a 70% for sure rumour is then 80% for sure because there is another source, or because there are simply someone with no real info re-circulating what I say on IORR, without really having any inside info.

This is what I can say at the moment:

There are many things going on. I can not say in public what I see and hear, because I have half of the puzzle only. Most things they do to make a tour is in place and they are happening as we speak. There is usually a couple of months lead time from announcement to action and the expected action is getting closer. I just re-scheduled the date of IORR 62 from mid 2010 to earlier 2010, and this will be in the IORR 61 I am putting to print this week-end.

There will probably be a different tour this time around. A bit upside down. The Stones are very predictable, but this time some things that are not predictable will happen. Since I do see only half the puzzle I don't see any point in putting it out, because they are still not pushing the button, but they are doing the pre-push button things now, if you see what I mean. I use to make myself ready for touring physically mentally and in many other ways, and I am doing many preparations now. There might still be another financial crisis, who knows, but if the world is running like it has been for the pasgt 6 months then it's like a clockwork.

Talk to you soon...

Bjornulf

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:40

Clear as mud.

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:42

...BV ..You say too much or not enough.....!!! Thanks for your work since 1984 JP

Posted by: Rochdale3 ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:51

"A bit upside down"

3 club shows per city and 1 stadium? winking smiley

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:53

Thanks BV...

I love these cryptic messages!

An enigma trapped within a riddle

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 25, 2009 23:58

Bv...And the new album?!?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 26, 2009 00:06

I think he meant it literally: The Stones - having exhausted all other stage gimmicks - will have an upside down stage set-up for this tour. Concertgoers will be issued a pair of plastic glasses which will transform the show into rightside up.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 26, 2009 00:26

And to those who complain about how and what I say... I don't need to comment at all, and you are the reason why and if I will not comment more...

Bjornulf

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 26, 2009 00:30

BV - you've given us enough of a clue about next year. Thank you.

Date: November 26, 2009 00:36

BV! I wasn't complaining! Honestly, I love these cryptic early signs - they only serve to get the excited feeling started.

PWE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-26 00:38 by peoplewitheyes.

Date: November 26, 2009 00:36

BV! I wasn't complaining! Honestly, I love these cryptic early signs - they only serve to get the excited feeling started.

PWE

Date: November 26, 2009 15:48

bv
And to those who complain about how and what I say... I don't need to comment at all, and you are the reason why and if I will not comment more...

Won't you at least give us a glimmer?

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 26, 2009 15:55

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-12 14:15 by UrbanSteel.

Date: November 26, 2009 15:58

UrbanSteel
Upside down , "read between the lines" ; the tour starts in Australia or South America .

Maybe it means the new album comes out after the tour is over instead of before it starts.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 26, 2009 16:01

If they tour they will put me upside down or sure !smiling bouncing smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 26, 2009 16:02

I agree with UrbanSteel's interpretation but lean toward South America as the starting point. Thanks for what you have said, BV. I understand fans being frustrated he doesn't say more, but realize that if he did, he would never have anything worthwhile to share again. He could be cut off just like that. That's the situation a lot of folks that post here are in. Be patient. Be grateful to the nuggets we do get.

Finally, I'll ask the same question of BV but won't hold my breath if he chooses not to answer - will we get a new 2010 CD or are the Exile outtakes and alternate versions the best we can hope for?

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: November 26, 2009 16:06

Thanks for the input, BV. It's appreciated and we know you can't say too much.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: November 26, 2009 18:04

good enough for me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home