Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Roger Waters THE WALL TOUR - Europe
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 4, 2010 12:06

Tried to get decent pre-release arena tickets for the 02 shows on Wednesday but they were dishing out seats high in the upper galleries - for £84. Anyone got decent tickets for the London shows yet?

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: June 4, 2010 14:26

[www.rtbf.be]

A Roger Waters interview .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 4, 2010 17:35

so you thought that youd like to go to the show , to feel the warm thrill of confusion that space cadet glow tell me if something is elluding you is this not what you expected to see if you wanna find out whats behind these COLD EYES youll just have to break your way thru this disguise .(love these roger waters lyrics,pure genius)

Posted by: electric-duane ()
Date: June 4, 2010 17:44

For those of you in Germany, the tickets have already gone on sale (although it looks like the link has only been distributed via email). You can see under:

[www.getgo.de]

I picked up tix for Mannheim.

Best regards,

E-Duane

Date: June 4, 2010 17:56

The Greek
so you thought that youd like to go to the show , to feel the warm thrill of confusion that space cadet glow tell me if something is elluding you is this not what you expected to see if you wanna find out whats behind these COLD EYES youll just have to break your way thru this disguise .(love these roger waters lyrics,pure genius)
are there any queers in the theatre tonight get em up against the wall there's one with spots GET EM UP AGAINST the wall there's one SMOKING A JOINT if i had my way id have ALL OF THEM SHOT. i got the wall the first day it came out in 1979 and i used to torment my poor mother with this double album playing it so much that she hated another brick in the wall part two (we dont need no education ,we dont need no thought control).

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: June 5, 2010 01:20

The Greek
The Greek
are there any queers in the theatre tonight get em up against the wall there's one with spots GET EM UP AGAINST the wall there's one SMOKING A JOINT if i had my way id have ALL OF THEM SHOT. i got the wall the first day it came out in 1979 and i used to torment my poor mother with this double album playing it so much that she hated another brick in the wall part two (we dont need no education ,we dont need no thought control).

What's ironic is that the "space cadet glow", so closely associated with Pink Floyd's best music, is sadly, totally, absent from The Wall. Btw, what did your mother think of "Mother"?

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: June 7, 2010 20:23

Today the pre-sales for the Zurich show started. It was sold out very fast, and that for a concert happening in one year (6.6.2011) and such high prices...

sjouke

Date: June 7, 2010 20:59

tatters
The Greek
The Greek

What's ironic is that the "space cadet glow", so closely associated with Pink Floyd's best music, is sadly, totally, absent from The Wall. Btw, what did your mother think of "Mother"?
she never said anything about mother .great tune by the way .back in the summer of 1999 caught waters show ,and he did mother on a acoustic gibson j-200 and it was out of this world good .what a voice !!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: June 7, 2010 22:19

I´m gonna visit the show in Arnhem in Holland and I´m really looking forward to it.
Today they annaunced a second show in the Netherlands

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 9, 2010 00:59

Germany tickets:

I think if you buy direct from rogers webside prices are OK. Cost between € 100 and 116 for floor (Innenraum) very good places. And you get better places than via public sales.

And there is no membership to pay like rs.com.

But to get good tickets:
In this times: The early bird (buying) get the fish.........
In the "good" old times: The early bird (running to stage) get the fish.........

;-)

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 9, 2010 04:09

Two dates added to London, for a total of five shows!

May 11, 2011 -London, UK O2 Arena
May 12, 2011 -London, UK O2 Arena
*May 14, 2011 -London, UK O2 Arena
*May 15, 2011 -London, UK O2 Arena
May 17, 2011 -London, UK O2 Arena

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: June 9, 2010 05:43

The Greek
tatters
The Greek
The Greek

she never said anything about mother .great tune by the way .back in the summer of 1999 caught waters show ,and he did mother on a acoustic gibson j-200 and it was out of this world good .what a voice !!!!!!!!!

I saw that tour, too. Showtime was 7 pm and he started right on time, even though no one was there. He opened with about 20 minutes of The Wall, performed to 15,000 empty seats. Much of the crowd, still hanging out in the parking lot, busy working on their "space cadet glow", missed the entire first half of the concert.

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: June 9, 2010 09:49

Silver Dagger
Tried to get decent pre-release arena tickets for the 02 shows on Wednesday but they were dishing out seats high in the upper galleries - for £84. Anyone got decent tickets for the London shows yet?

Got first night C Block ones from the O2 presale.

Date: June 9, 2010 09:59

Yesterday I got my front-row-tickets (Block A5) for Duesseldorf... smiling bouncing smiley.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2672
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home