Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT U2 Zagerb, yesterday /Quo licet Jovi non licet Bono!
Posted by: Voja ()
Date: August 11, 2009 03:30

I always thinking that The Rolling Stones are the best band ever. But never seen U2...
So yesterday I have seen U2, and I have to say The Rolling Stones are the best band ever, so far!

P.S. Stage changing coloure, and so what?! Nothing more. It’s mixture of Stones super bowl stage and Bowies spiders stage. No fireworks also!?
Stage have only one reason > more money, because they have more tickets for ground and back. And simple question is why they don’t put it on the center of the ground, instead of south side of the this great place (Maksimir)?!

P.S.S. I was so ashamed with Bono’s speaking to the public. How stupid and useless ingratiation (bad flatter). After concert he have to wash face carefully, because his head….

P.S.S.S. …and so proud about Stones because U2 warhorses are more unrecognizable.
P.S.S.S.S. And so much ordinary politics, but tricky chosen > not about Russia, not about George Bush, not even about Balkan region > only Asia, South Africa, and utopian peace.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1802
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home