Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

what Chuck's up to
Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 4, 2009 04:37

Re: what Chuck's up to
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: August 4, 2009 04:48

Right now Chuck is playing boogie piano after finishing up pruning some trees on his property.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 4, 2009 05:07

As much as I enjoy working with Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and other folks, I wouldn’t want to live my life how they live theirs in terms of hiding, going out back doors, etc. I’m just a regular tree farmer.”

Hey Chuck ... If there was no trees
they wouldn't have any back-doors to escape outta ........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 4, 2009 05:08

I thought Chuck was planting trees.

Posted by: Child Of Clay ()
Date: August 4, 2009 07:14

who's that there at the root of classic rock guitar family tree? hello Chuck!

Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: August 4, 2009 15:38

Chuck is currently releasing a children's book, THE TREE FARMER. He will be appearing here in Atlanta at the Children's Museum of Atlanta, on August 8th, at 12:00 noon. He'll be reading the book and then signing copies afterwards.

Here's the description from the Children's Museum website:

"The Tree Farmer" takes young readers on a magical journey through the forest, in a tale of the gifts of trees and our responsibility to care for trees, generation to generation. Written for children ages 5-8 to read and share with parents, this beautifully illustrated and poetic story aims to educate children about the environment and each of our roles as environmental stewards. In the book, a grandson confronts his grandfather, a tree farmer, about how he can grow trees with so much love and care, only to cut them down. But as they walk together through the trees, they discover the majesty of the forest and enjoy the life journey of each tree.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1351
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home