Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Tour for Exile
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: May 21, 2010 01:37

"Midnight Rambler" from Four Flicks always leaves me blown away. But 70% of the reason is because of Charlie. He plays exquisitely throughout the song from beginning to end.

Date: May 21, 2010 01:45

still ill
I've got the first Licks show on video and it's the same thing,Ronnie covering Keith who had a really poor show,forgetting chords and changes,especially in the opening half.Something happened Keith-wise between 1999 and 2002 and i can't believe it's just the condition of his fingers,which i appreciate can hinder his playing at times

The decline was obvious as early as on the VL-tour, imo. Maybe as early as on the 92 Winos tour. Strange, because the 89/90 tour was one of his best, imo.

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: May 21, 2010 02:55

DandelionPowderman
still ill
I've got the first Licks show on video and it's the same thing,Ronnie covering Keith who had a really poor show,forgetting chords and changes,especially in the opening half.Something happened Keith-wise between 1999 and 2002 and i can't believe it's just the condition of his fingers,which i appreciate can hinder his playing at times

The decline was obvious as early as on the VL-tour, imo. Maybe as early as on the 92 Winos tour. Strange, because the 89/90 tour was one of his best, imo.

His lead playing in 89/90 was his best ever i think.

Posted by: boogie1969 ()
Date: May 21, 2010 04:06

I think they should stay home, count their money, and work at restoring their legacy by continuing with what they have started with Exile and the soon to be released Ladies and Gents.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: May 21, 2010 05:21

i cant see how they'll be able to tour like they used to. i think they should do a 5 night gig at a certian venue then pick the best from them and release a live dvd/blueray and album from the shows

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 21, 2010 05:34

still ill
DandelionPowderman
still ill

His lead playing in 89/90 was his best ever i think.

sftd as a great case in point

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1649
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home