Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Exile Interview Disk (Best Buy)
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: May 18, 2010 18:14

I think it's exclusive to the Best Buy Deluxe version (3 cd set)

Has anybody listened to it yet? Old interviews? New interviews??
Audio from Stones in Exile?? Let us know. Thanks.

IORR............but I like it!

Re: Exile Interview Disk (Best Buy)
Date: May 18, 2010 19:27

no one purchased there's from Best Buy for the interview disk?

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 18, 2010 19:37

Sorry..I did the Best Buy thing but pre ordered the Super Deluxe..If I lived closer to town I would probably try to pick this up, but I don't.
Usually though the Best Buy extras kind of suck. I would like to hear about this too. Is it new, old? Perhaps new answers in response to 38 year old interview questions in the spirit of the new tracks?

Posted by: gomp ()
Date: May 18, 2010 22:20

I just listened to the interview disc - nothing new. Mick briefly discusses a few of the new tracks, but the majority is about the background (taxes,France,Keith's house) of the album. Wyman moans about having to drive to Keith's house for the sessions, which I always found funny. There was a bit with Taylor, which was pretty cool - though he just talked about him not really having any money to be worried about taxes.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 18, 2010 22:21

With all the interviews they've given lately. Do we really need to pay to hear more?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: May 19, 2010 01:24

gomp
Wyman moans about having to drive to Keith's house for the sessions, which I always found funny.

everybody (and their sister) was living at Nellcote..except Wyman? Ha!

hey gomp..did you get any sort of booklet in your Best Buy Deluxe?? Can't find one.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: May 19, 2010 05:15

I was expecting a generic freebie, but this was actually kind've cool. They used the same disc art (yellow w/Exile font) as the other two discs, so it looks like part of the standard reissue.

Date: May 19, 2010 05:21

cirrhosis
I was expecting a generic freebie, but this was actually kind've cool. They used the same disc art (yellow w/Exile font) as the other two discs, so it looks like part of the standard reissue.

hey, sorry to keep asking,,,but i haven't got an answer yet. did you get a booklet with your Best Buy Deluxe version.
i didn't. wasn't sure if that was a Best Buy thing or not.

Date: May 19, 2010 05:35

sweet neo con
hey, sorry to keep asking,,,but i haven't got an answer yet. did you get a booklet with your Best Buy Deluxe version.

Yeah, it included a booklet with photos and song credits. It was stuck in the middle section of the digipak.

Date: May 19, 2010 05:42

cirrhosis
sweet neo con

Yeah, it included a booklet with photos and song credits. It was stuck in the middle section of the digipak.

thanks for responding. damn...doubt they'd believe me if i tried to exchange it for another.

Date: May 19, 2010 05:53

sweet neo con
damn...doubt they'd believe me if i tried to exchange it for another.

You could tell them the disc kept skipping and the booklet was missing. I doubt they would give you any trouble.

I would also wave my hands theatrically and demand an upgrade to the Super Deluxe, but that's just me.

Date: May 19, 2010 17:11

cirrhosis
sweet neo con
damn...doubt they'd believe me if i tried to exchange it for another.

You could tell them the disc kept skipping and the booklet was missing. I doubt they would give you any trouble.

I would also wave my hands theatrically and demand an upgrade to the Super Deluxe, but that's just me.

will do. winking smiley it'll be like the Ben Stiller airport scene in Meet The Parents.
actually...since it's an even exchange..they'll probably do it. Can't accuse me of copying the
CD and bringing it back..cuz all I want is the complete package (that I paid for).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1624
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home