Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New topics / Please, look for the old ones :-))
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 13, 2010 18:37

Good evening !

A few days ago,Addicted has posted an interesting comment about the increase of the posts concerning the same subject .
He was talking about the several threads on "The Stones in NYC "
(Addicted,I hope you won't mind if I name you here :-))

I know that only a few people here -like myself - have /has time enough to read more than the first page of this board .smiling smiley
I guess that some people will think "Mind your own business cause you ain't bv "cool smiley

but I don't mind .
IMO ,it's a pity anyhow to miss some great comments & posts ,just because the stuff is going to fast & there are too many of them on the same subject .

So ,guys & gentlemen -and the ladies also ,of course -,what do you think ?
I am looking forward to read you ....

Sway .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: New topics / Please, look for the old ones :-))
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 13, 2010 19:24

Isn't there already another thread on this?confused smiley

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 13, 2010 19:33

You should write this in french also, to continue your slow but steady drive of me need to learn it....smileys with beer

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 14, 2010 14:06

yea..that thread ya looking for is surely got to be amongst all the others..all 50.277 of them.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:56

tumblingdice
You should write this in french also, to continue your slow but steady drive of me need to learn it....smileys with beer

I know what you mean...I didn't translate all the links I have posted in French since they don't bring anything new comments about Exile On Main Street .

As I don't use a google or a web translator,and translate it myself,it takes more time and I translate what is important.
Plus the French people from this board can read English .

What I had suggested id the idea that bv would make for instance one thread about the Exile reviews and another one with the radio and TV broadcast because it's such a pity to miss the numerous links from the interviews that some posters post kindly ,as the BBC one and the Dutch one .winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2019
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home