Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones plans for 2010
Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:04

cuts from Jagger interview to Nova Dutch Television

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-12 21:04 by claudine.

Re: The Rolling Stones plans for 2010
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:06

An error occured, please try again later?

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:08

one day he hopes to play the whole album...so, nothing to the rumour really winking smiley
no specific plans either, but he's looking forward to do some more concerts.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:11

Can't believe my friggin' ears!

Future shows? Exile played live in it's entirety with extra tracks?

It sure sounds like Mick's voice saying this!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:23

I am sorry, but I don't see a reason to get excited about this (yet). All Mick said that yeah, it would be nice to perhaps play it in it's entity. It's very very vague...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:29

Lorenz
I am sorry, but I don't see a reason to get excited about this (yet). All Mick said that yeah, it would be nice to perhaps play it in it's entity. It's very very vague...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I really could hardly believe Mick talking about playing all of Exile.
I just don't see this happening, although I would make every effort to be there if it did.

He sounded even more vague about future shows in general.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 13, 2010 23:17

The Rolling Stones plans for 2010 have certainly got off to a good start by the looks of it.Its just the start of good things to come and im sure theyve got something in mind for the next couple of years..that not many people know about.smoking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 13, 2010 23:23

colonial
The Rolling Stones plans for 2010 have certainly got off to a good start by the looks of it.Its just the start of good things to come and im sure theyve got something in mind for the next couple of years..that not many people know about.smoking smiley

I agree...it will kick-off in 2011 with a new album and announcing they're 50th, Golden Anniversary farewell tour....this will culminate in the London Olympics opening.
They will also release on Blu-Ray 50x5, the STILL continuing adventures of the Rolling Stones.
After that, every year starting in 2013 every album they've ever done will have a new 50th Anniversary release, starting with 'The Rolling Stones'/'England's Newest Hitmakers.
You heard it here first....ok maybe not first, I haven't done any historical checking.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: May 13, 2010 23:29

Where does that idea with the London Olympics come from? If the the Stones will be back it hopefully will be enjoyable, but who cares if they play three songs at the Olympics. Most Olympic opening parties are pathetic.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 14, 2010 03:15

colonial

Agree.The start of good things to come.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 14, 2010 03:25

treaclefingers
colonial

I agree...it will kick-off in 2011 with a new album and announcing they're 50th, Golden Anniversary farewell tour....this will culminate in the London Olympics opening.
They will also release on Blu-Ray 50x5, the STILL continuing adventures of the Rolling Stones.
After that, every year starting in 2013 every album they've ever done will have a new 50th Anniversary release, starting with 'The Rolling Stones'/'England's Newest Hitmakers.
You heard it here first....ok maybe not first, I haven't done any historical checking.

You may be on to something there Treaclefingers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-14 03:26 by RSbestbandever.

Date: May 14, 2010 04:01

treaclefingers
colonial

treaclefingers..It all sounds good to me mate..im going to have the best *Stone* collection in Town by the looks of it.Just have to make a bit more room thats all.Im starting to get weigh-down as it is with my Stone and Rock collection

Date: May 14, 2010 04:53

Mick is pragmatic if anything...the have a very good core base of fans that will buy two of everything they put out, one to play and one to put on the shelf, unopened.
We will not suffer for lack of product!
I'm one of the goobers that will buy two of anything...so bring it on!

Date: May 14, 2010 14:55

treaclefingers
Mick is pragmatic if anything...the have a very good core base of fans that will buy two of everything they put out, one to play and one to put on the shelf, unopened.
treaclefingers..gee mate..If I was to buy two of everything in the *Exile* releases..im going to be cleaned out as it is.So whats that work out to be 390 x2=780 dollars..gee I would have to put it on hire purhase.smoking smiley

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:43

He's talking nonsense. Doesn't know if the Paradiso is still open? I find that very difficult to believe.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:49

skipstone
He's talking nonsense. Doesn't know if the Paradiso is still open? I find that very difficult to believe.

+ 1.
Very diplomatic....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 14, 2010 19:15

mick could've been a very successful american (gop) politician...

Date: May 14, 2010 22:10

colonial
treaclefingers
treaclefingers..gee mate..If I was to buy two of everything in the *Exile* releases..im going to be cleaned out as it is.So whats that work out to be 390 x2=780 dollars..gee I would have to put it on hire purhase.smoking smiley
I'm still trying to pay off last year's YA-YA's investments!eye popping smiley

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 15, 2010 02:12

Edith Grove
Can't believe my friggin' ears!

Future shows? Exile played live in it's entirety with extra tracks?

It sure sounds like Mick's voice saying this!

I think Keith spiked Mick's Ovaltine with something or other, and as a result he's been saying extremely strange things ... I could hardly believe my friggin' ears either !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home