Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Stones week, night 1
Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 13, 2010 08:36

well, I expected Sheryl Crow to be good but I didn't like her doing All Down The Line at all....................

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 13, 2010 08:39

Love Sheryl Crow, loved the band tonight.
THAT SAID...crystal clear if it wasn't already before why I love the stones...tonight just couldn't any version I've ever heard the Stones do.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 13, 2010 15:14

I really enjoin the Green Day version....b.t.w. did he change the sentence Wam bam thank you mam.... into I could't understand?

As for Sheryl Crow I didn't like here singing...looks more she got an earphone and try to sing along

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 13, 2010 17:24

At least Green Day played the song with a good speed, unlike that snail Sheryl Crow.

Date: May 14, 2010 07:59

Keith as a guest is just great....

Posted by: saturn57 ()
Date: May 14, 2010 08:05

Keith was awesome. He was funny, articulate and of coarse very cool. He said his fav obscure Stones song is Connection.

It's so very lonely, you're 2,000 Light Years from home

Date: May 14, 2010 08:08

And prefers vinyl to digital of course....
also a lemon pimp/planted lemons and had to pollinate them

Date: May 14, 2010 08:32

And probably the best musical guest of the week covering the Stones

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: May 14, 2010 08:36

Lemon pimp....LOL

Date: May 15, 2010 07:57

So far tonight the Stones In Exile is pretty good. Keith came out for a moment on the show and with how he walked off and how Fallon acted I almost wonder if there will be a surprise performance?

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 15, 2010 08:10

Watching "Stones In Exile" on Late Night on tv
Got to scape the <BEEP> right off your shoes

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 15, 2010 08:27

tumblingdice
So far tonight the Stones In Exile is pretty good. Keith came out for a moment on the show and with how he walked off and how Fallon acted I almost wonder if there will be a surprise performance?

Man....that's what I was hoping too. I think we were supposed to think that's what was going down, since the band was playing "Happy" and Keith was walking toward a singular mic, and then veered away and disappeared behind the curtain.

It's now 1:27 and the show is scheduled to end at 1:36, so it's unlikely they'll play, but anything's possible smiling smiley

Date: May 15, 2010 08:37

Nope....but they sure made it look like it might happen lol........still a great video over all!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 15, 2010 08:43

It sure was a great video, and a wonderful show with Mick's hilarious opening skit with Jimmy Fallon -- and this entire week was a total joy!

I'm so appreciative of what NBC, Fallon, and most of all the Rolling Stones put together -- and with grace, humor, fun, originality, humility, authenticity, on and on!

Cannot wait to buy the deluxey-est set I can get. And that documentary will be watched many times to come.

What a week! what a spring!

- swiss

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1862
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home