Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Target Store Exclusives For Exile On Main St.
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 8, 2010 12:38

Thanks for confirming, with Sssoul - well we do have some things here in Europe which the others can envy us, allthough not Exile related......the ashes.....and the bad weather, at least
....and we did get the "Stones In THe Park" deluxe DVD a few years ago, and if I understand it correctly - the DVD is not playable on American DVD players
But the Target Exile release looks like a very nice thing; and very affordable for the common man/woman as well - too bad there's no Target.europe site

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 8, 2010 20:54

phd
Great T Shirt. But not as nice as the IORR one I still wear from time to time in Paris.
Thought you were strolling on the boulevards of Paris, as naked as the day that you will die ....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: May 9, 2010 03:53

I would love buy it but the store doesn´t accept internacional orders.

:-(

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 10, 2010 15:39

with sssoul
>> would that be correct ? <<

they won't ship it outside the US
the UK and Japan get their All Down the Lines ~ the US gets this set ~
so what does continental Europe get - the Cannes Film Festival??
not quite the same ilk of souvenir :E

Is there a UK physical edition that includes ADTL or just the free download??

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: May 10, 2010 16:35

72stones
With how small and thin I am, the XL t-shirt is going to make me look like a very happy little slop artist. It would have been nice if Small or Mediums were offered for us little guys.

XL?? my link said only "large" I'd prefer XL.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 10, 2010 17:19

HalfNanker
72stones
With how small and thin I am, the XL t-shirt is going to make me look like a very happy little slop artist. It would have been nice if Small or Mediums were offered for us little guys.

XL?? my link said only "large" I'd prefer XL.

Same as me,72stones. Small size fits me better .An XL T-shirt makes me look as I am wearing the top of a pajama....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: May 10, 2010 17:27

Erik_Snow
too bad there's no Target.europe site

Indeed! ... But *hopefully* some kind fellow orger could help us out picking up a couple of copies for us poor Europeans?

The single disc seems a good deal strickly for "playing purposes", and one can keep the luxurious editions on the shelves.

Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: May 10, 2010 17:35

Handova
But *hopefully* some kind fellow orger could help us out picking up a couple of copies for us poor Europeans?

I can probably help out a few IORR'ers when the time comes, if necessary.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: May 10, 2010 17:54

BluzDude
Being that the shirt only comes in one size, I'm out...oh well

apparently it only comes in LARGE. I'd prefer XL for a little more room...and I
tend to shrink my cotton T's a bit in the dryer. So...now I might just go with the
$10 disk of "new songs" or buy the regular reissue of Exile w/bonus disk from Best Buy.

I never did upgrade to the Virgin Exile...made a CD-R from a copy I got at the library....so I guess
its time to buy Exile again. Will it be a digi-pack?

Note to Stones Store: I would purchase the deluxe package w/XL t-shirt. There's still time? Money on the table! winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Date: May 11, 2010 18:27

why are they only selling a large t shirt? did they screw up the order and that's why we are getting this reasonbly priced deal??

Is anyone offering the Stones in Exile DVD by itself? I'd like to get that without having to buy the deluxe deluxe edition of Exile!

Date: May 11, 2010 19:33

HalfNanker
why are they only selling a large t shirt? did they screw up the order and that's why we are getting this reasonbly priced deal??

Is anyone offering the Stones in Exile DVD by itself? I'd like to get that without having to buy the deluxe deluxe edition of Exile!

re: shirt size

a lot of times when issuing such things they'll do a "one size fits all" type thing.....at Target this tends to be size LARGE.
i'm leaning back toward getting the t-shirt package and NOT drying it in the dryer. winking smiley

Stones In Exile will be out "by itself" in June I think...the one that comes with Exile Super Deluxe is merely a shorter version
of the official movie which I believe is well over 2 hrs. I'll wait.

Posted by: 72stones ()
Date: May 11, 2010 19:39

Ah! It will be a Size Large afterall. I hope you guys can forgive my senility. Even at Large, I'm still going to look like a happy slop with it on.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 11, 2010 19:41

This is great and enough for me, as I already have the irreplaceable double LP from '72

Date: May 11, 2010 19:48

Just in case you have not already seen the STONES IN EXILE DVD art.

Date: May 11, 2010 21:45

sweet neo con
HalfNanker

a lot of times when issuing such things they'll do a "one size fits all" type thing.....at Target this tends to be size LARGE.
i'm leaning back toward getting the t-shirt package and NOT drying it in the dryer. winking smiley

Stones In Exile will be out "by itself" in June I think...the one that comes with Exile Super Deluxe is merely a shorter version

So I can PAY MORE NOW for a shorter version of what i can wait and later on pay less for MORE?!?!...

can someone explain that logic to me?

[sweet neo--thanks for cluing me in...i'll buy the cd extra and too small t shirt now from Traget and the DVD later and have everything i need!]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 11, 2010 22:45

HalfNanker
sweet neo con
HalfNanker

So I can PAY MORE NOW for a shorter version of what i can wait and later on pay less for MORE?!?!...

can someone explain that logic to me?

[sweet neo--thanks for cluing me in...i'll buy the cd extra and too small t shirt now from Traget and the DVD later and have everything i need!]

It is available for pre-order on Amazon already. I bought it for only $13.99 canadian (At today's exchange, that's about 10 euros)! As I bought it along with Exile Deluxe and Exile Vinyl, shipping was FREE!!

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: May 12, 2010 08:41

Do we, or did we ever know, who was the guy with the balls in his mouth?

Where is he today?

Keep it clean kids.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 12, 2010 14:31

Three-Ball Charlie:
[www.sideshowworld.com]

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 12, 2010 22:16

All these Exile posts got my blood up , just placed my order !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-12 22:17 by boston2006.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: May 13, 2010 05:23

Great deal. Thanks for sharing. I really wanted to hear the new track, after hearing Plunder My Soul. But I was into re-buying Exile. I love the original sound on both vinyl and CD. My favorite record by end band. I saw no need to 'improve' the sloppy perfection of the original.

But to get the new songs for $10 is something I will gladly do.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home