Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT, UEFA EURO LEAGUE FINAL, Hamburg, May 12th
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 30, 2010 01:05

By the way a spanish team Atlético de Madrid has clasified to the Final Uefa Europe League against English Fullham, they won to Hamburg 2-1 right now.

Liverpool 2,(Aquilani, Benayoun) vs Atlético de Madrid 1 (Forlán)
Fulham 2, (Davies, Gera) vs Hamburg (Petric)

Vammoos Atlético, spanish team to the final!!!!

Congratulations English people!!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Re: OT, UEFA EURO LEAGUE FINAL, Hamburg, May 12th
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 30, 2010 12:13

Yep, well I'm happy that a club like Fulham have reached the final of a european competetion - but Liverpool? Glad they're out! Bloody scousers winking smiley

Posted by: sneaky ()
Date: April 30, 2010 12:24

I've been a Liverpool fan for 35 years ...I am so disappointed in their performances this year just waiting till August comes around now and hopefully things will be great like the '70's and 80's ...well at least they lost to Torres old team

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 30, 2010 12:58

I hated when the UEFA changed their rules in order to force Liverpool's participation in the Champions League. They were champions the year before and they didn't qualify for the next and the UEFA had them participate in a tournement so they can qualify. Outrageous.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 30, 2010 13:12

IMO, the Champions League should be solely for the teams which win their respective leagues. 4 Premier League teams now enter the UEFA Champions league - it's ludicrous

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 30, 2010 13:20

Big Al
IMO, the Champions League should be solely for the teams which win their respective leagues. 4 Premier League teams now enter the UEFA Champions league - it's ludicrous

You're right and thats what Platini wanted to do but can you imagine a few tournements without those three Premier League teams and Real Madrid, and a couple of Italians out? No way too much money to lose.

At least they should change the name of the tournament.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: April 30, 2010 13:55

leteyer
Big Al

You're right and thats what Platini wanted to do but can you imagine a few tournements without those three Premier League teams and Real Madrid, and a couple of Italians out? No way too much money to lose.

At least they should change the name of the tournament.

They should definitely change the name!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 30, 2010 15:00

Big Al

Correct, Alex.

More evidence that football (just like the music industry I suppose) has been ruined by naked greed, with very club outside the 'elite' being marginalised.

May as well just rename it the "Champions and Their Very Rich But Not Quite As Successful Friends League".

Date: April 30, 2010 21:14

Fulham have made this years Europa Cup into something special. We have been truly amazing. Vetra, Amkar Perm, Basel, Sofia, Roma, Shatkar Donetsk, Juve, Wolfsburg, Hamburg. We deserve our place in the final.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1646
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home