Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT, Nadal The NEW KING & KILLER
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: February 3, 2009 15:04

To those though Rafa Nadal was nothing in this about tennis, I remember my post during Olympic Games and Wimbledon last year, I received lot of criticism about it. Now Nadal with almost 23 years old has demostrated in Australia is the number one, I really like Federer beacuse both are very similar, humbold and great people, now its the turn for KILLER NADAL!!! por favor.
Great tennis last weekend,

Carlitos
Tenerife

Re: OT, Nadal The NEW KING & KILLER
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 3, 2009 15:25

I think any decent tennis fan would aknowledge that nadal is a great player and will be for a number of years barring injuries etc.

I read in a interview that he flew on easy jet when flying over to wimbledon, feet on the ground and all that, like his style.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: February 3, 2009 17:05

Nadal is truly an amazing tennis player. With his win in Australia he's won Grand Slam titles on grass, clay and hardcourt. Really impressive.
I look forward to more exciting games between Federer and Nadal. May the best man win.

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: February 3, 2009 17:18

He´s ok, but he has a rather weak forehand and an even worse backhand. His serve leaves a great deal to be desired, not to mention his volley, which is very shaky. But as I said, he´s ok.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: February 3, 2009 17:48

Why is it that every tima a Spanish athlete does well, this site seems to be run by the National Tourist Board of Spain?
He might be a humble person, but the tourist board isn't.

Watched the finals from Melbourne, though. Don't like the look in his eyes, but I admit he'd beat me at any tennis court and at any time...

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: February 3, 2009 18:13

Svartmer
But as I said, he´s ok.

Give me a break! Somehow I think you have to be a bit more than just ok to beat the great Federer.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 3, 2009 18:22

Svartmer
He´s ok, but he has a rather weak forehand and an even worse backhand. His serve leaves a great deal to be desired, not to mention his volley, which is very shaky. But as I said, he´s ok.

eye popping smiley Being such a mediocre player with such big faults it is quite incredible that the guy wins Wibledon, Olympic Games and Australian Open within a year... it's good that he is bad as he is, otherwise no could take him one point, and the poor Federer would not have ANY chance...

- Doxa

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: February 3, 2009 20:31

Doxa
Svartmer

eye popping smiley Being such a mediocre player with such big faults it is quite incredible that the guy wins Wibledon, Olympic Games and Australian Open within a year... it's good that he is bad as he is, otherwise no could take him one point, and the poor Federer would not have ANY chance...

- Doxa

Tried to be funny, obviously I failed.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 3, 2009 21:15

Svartmer
Doxa
Svartmer

- Doxa

Tried to be funny, obviously I failed.

No humour allowed here - >grinning smiley<

Cheers!

- Doxa

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 3, 2009 22:48

Nadal is what "champion" is all about. Fabulous tennis during the Australian Open.

VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 4, 2009 01:04

I LOVE NADAL and was really shocked to see ole Roger CRY, he just lost it!! Well, he'd better get used to losing to Nadal, who has his number on the courts!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home