Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who is the "Paint it black you devils" girl?
Posted by: Shott ()
Date: January 29, 2009 00:31

Forgive me I expect this may have been brought up before, but has she ever been identified/located?

Re: Who is the "Paint it black you devils" girl?
Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:13

Well, there was a vid posted once with a woman claiming she was the one yelling those words...

Posted by: Dali ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:14

[Charlie_Watts] I don't know. [/Charlie_Watts]

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:16

Here's the clip

...and CindyC's thread [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Dali ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:34

[Keith_Richards] Well, I think this girl is telling us the truth, you know? I mean... You'd better believe her, man, you know?... (laughs) ... Seriously... I don't know... Who knows? (laughs) [/Keith_Richards]

Posted by: pmk251 ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:52

Love that '69 stuff. It's sexy and fun, but serious fun, no clowning around. It was the last time the band had something to prove and it did. They were living the music. And it had those guitars.

Date: January 29, 2009 01:55

I would rather like to know who is that teenage girl (from L.A.) who was Marlon's nanny and accompanied them to Switz - 1972?

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:57

I don't believe her.

The way it sounds in the recording sounds too relaxed for it to be her shouting to the Stones before the show as she sees them behind the curtain. The voice in the recording definitely sounds like a woman shouting a request DURING the show, in between songs.

This lady's memory is probably fried from the drugs and has no problem taking credit for something like this. Heck she even has the balls to guess that the album wasn't named after her. "Get Yer Ya Ya's out"...get "your voice all out." so she says.

Yeah sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1330
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home