Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

can someone give link to recent thread: all except Keith at lunch for Dunn, cool fotos Charlie
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 13, 2009 02:43

with the foto of Charlie in a long black coat, black gloves, trippy pants with square patterns on them, and in one he is stepping over sacks of garbage/rubbish?

p

Re: can someone give link to recent thread: all except Keith at lunch for Dunn, cool fotos Charlie
Date: January 13, 2009 02:54

OK, here is the story and some of the pics, but not the pic of Charlies stepping over the sacks of rubbish -- can someone provide that one?

and I would like as high quality a shot as I can get.

if need be, e mail it to me if the definition is higher than what is posted on IORR

tim_bernardis@hotmail.com

p

Addendum: just realised I failed to post the link, but it is in the next post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-13 07:23 by timbernardis.

Re: can someone give link to recent thread: all except Keith at lunch for Dunn, cool fotos Charlie
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: January 13, 2009 02:59

Just checked the thread for you :

[www.iorr.org]

Think it´s the one you´re looking for.

Date: January 13, 2009 06:47

no, it is not in there.

it is the one where Charlie is stepping over some bags/sacks of garbage/rubbish and is a fairly close in shot.

p

Date: January 13, 2009 07:32

OK, found it, here it is:

p

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: January 13, 2009 07:43

that charlie sure knows how to dress.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 14, 2009 13:30

ryanpow
that charlie sure knows how to dress.

And he is very graceful at stepping over garbage!

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: January 14, 2009 14:37

Its not garbage actually , they are doggy bags, which Charlie is having transported down to his farm in Devon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home