Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-This Is Gonna Be Fun
Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: January 14, 2009 00:11

Started my workout today, which I will do six days a week with a day of rest. I've tried to start working out but I do it for 3 days then quit,lol, but I am beyond determined to it six days a week, I weigh 210, hopefully will get to 170 or lower, I am sore as hell right having lifted weights and ran for 30min, but as always The Stones music will push me and keep me goin'! Does anyone have any suggestions on different workouts or good workout music for that matter

Re: OT-This Is Gonna Be Fun
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: January 14, 2009 00:15

Once every other day. Not every day. Don't ask too much in the beginning...
It takes a while before you really start enjoying it.
And as a warning, the gym is always really busy at the start of the year. After a month it's quiet again. That's because of all the people with the good intentions for the new year.
Also going to the gym is just as important as your diet. Vegetables I say. Vegetables and fruits. Start concentrating on those.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 14, 2009 00:27

workout music

Too Much Blood....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 14, 2009 00:39

CrazyDadda
Started my workout today, which I will do six days a week with a day of rest. I've tried to start working out but I do it for 3 days then quit,lol, but I am beyond determined to it six days a week, I weigh 210, hopefully will get to 170 or lower, I am sore as hell right having lifted weights and ran for 30min, but as always The Stones music will push me and keep me goin'! Does anyone have any suggestions on different workouts or good workout music for that matter

exercise is great, but you won't lose (much) weight without a change in eating habits. lost 30 pounds a couple years ago - through combination of diet and exercise...hadn't added the diet part for many years prior to that and my weight was stagnant....

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: January 14, 2009 01:42

Good luck, CD! I've just started Le Regime myself - did a half hour rowing last night, put Black and Blue on and just got into a groove. Going to go with 12X5 tonight, it's 32 minutes, see if I can stand up afterwards. (Will try Rock's Pix with some trepidation tomorrow!)

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 14, 2009 01:48

I agree 110% with Whale. Ya have to rest more.
I exercise benchpress & related stuff 3-4 times a week.
Sometimes I rest five days in a row in order to increase my maximum.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: January 14, 2009 02:04

I just relinquished my membership to the Keith Richards way of Life club. I started to do Yoga today. I'm not as limber as I use to be. I'm starting off slow. That's the only correct way to do it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1395
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home