Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie's romantic side
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: January 12, 2009 06:10

For as far you trust "news" like this, Ronnie sure likes to spend on his new girlfriend.

[www.aol.com.au]

"Last November, Ronnie – reportedly worth £70 million – offered Jo a £3 million divorce settlement."

There you go Ronnie, take it like a man...

Cheers,
Wuudy

Re: Ronnie's romantic side
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:33

yuk! i'm sorry to hear this...

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:36

It's unlikely that Ronnie has a true romantic side. It's all about him.

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:50

Ronnie's an idiot.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: January 12, 2009 15:54

he's free to do what he wants, and i'm free to say that a 60 year old men behaving like this is rather emberassing...

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: January 12, 2009 16:35

After reading Ronnie's book last year I thought he had turned the page and you would not longer read or hear about the drunken excess's, being broke because of poor personal decisions, begging band members to go on the road to save him financially, borrowing money against the band and lastly but most important to me hearing or witnessing first hand sloppy guitar playing live onstage.

Guess I was wrong............

At this point he really is an embarrassment......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-12 16:37 by 1cdog.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: January 12, 2009 16:53

guitarbastard
he's free to do what he wants, and i'm free to say that a 60 year old men behaving like this is rather emberassing...

Putting his drinking and spending habits to one side (but familiar traits in the world of rock 'n roll surely) readers might be reminded that one Pablo Picasso fathered a child at 68 with a long term companion, married for the final time when aged 80 and lived till he was 92 years old.

I'm not comparing Ronnie's artistic talents to The Great Man but I can't imagine that most art lovers cared a jot about Picasso's romantic expolits.
Whilst his peronal life may have filled the tabloid pages he got on with his work well into old age and I'm sure didn't give a toss what the world at large thought about him.

Its strange that this somewhat illiberal attitude hasn't been displayed in regards to other forms of excess, which of course is now causing the national health services across the country billions of mullahs per annum.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: January 12, 2009 18:29

"Sweet as a daisy, sweet as a pearl, you’ll always be my little kitten.”

Thank goodness Ronnie never took up songwriting, Mick must be quaking in his boots to read this...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home