Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Usual Artwork Q
Date: December 25, 2008 07:12

Hi, I just had my whole hard drive totally wiped; lost everything. I am trying to get all my boot-artwork URLs back. Can someone post them please? RS Covers, Tumbling Dijs , the green one, the Japanese ones. Thank you in advance.

Re: The Usual Artwork Q
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 25, 2008 12:36

here's the best one i know: [ilovemickjagger.net]
the drop-down menu is incredible

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: December 25, 2008 12:49

Posted by: Macman15 ()
Date: December 25, 2008 20:25

HEy whats that gigi one in Japan? Good for NEW issues. Does someone know the complete address? Thank you!! Merry Christmas Guys!!!

Date: December 26, 2008 20:58

Thanks a bunch everyone. Just saw the URLs. Man, this is a major drag, having to re establish my Stones touchdowns.
Yeah Macman, there is a great Japanese one (Hot Stuff or something; the good thing is that once you find one of them, you get the links to all the other Japanese)

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 26, 2008 21:13

Here´s some links: [www.stonesvikings.com]

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: December 26, 2008 21:25

Thanks a bunch Vilhelm. Those were many of the links I used to have. Hey Macman the HotStuff link is over there too.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 26, 2008 21:28

Glad to be of help. It´s a long time since I put those links up, so I´m not sure all of them work anymore.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: December 26, 2008 21:36

Yeah some of them are dead. It always amazes me when someone who has been around forever, and has been integral to the Stones community will just shut down. Like Monomon, or when Hendrik shut down LoveyouLive. Bummer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home