Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

mick jagger ,real class act
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 5, 2010 15:39

supermodel janice dickinson was on howard stern recently and talked about being in a one year relationship with sir mick and was told by phone from sir mick to lose his number and for her never to call him again .this was before mick married jerry hall .good ole mick sure has a way with the ladies .

Re: mick jagger ,real class act
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 5, 2010 15:53

Mick Jagger..hes cooler...than cool.

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: April 5, 2010 15:53

Yeah she was probably stalking him. Ever seen her on any of the reality shows she was on?

Go Dawgs!

Posted by: mitchflorida ()
Date: April 5, 2010 16:24

At least he didn't text message her with the bad news.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: April 5, 2010 17:13

The Greek
supermodel janice dickinson was on howard stern recently and talked about being in a one year relationship with sir mick and was told by phone from sir mick to lose his number and for her never to call him again .this was before mick married jerry hall .good ole mick sure has a way with the ladies .

Before you throw any stones (!)....remember there are two sides to every story.

Taking her side of it on blind faith is a discussion that belongs on itsonlyjanicedickinson.org

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 5, 2010 19:16

I've been told by a serious source he had to put a grizzly bear trap in his pants to get rid of Carla Bruni-Sarkozy... so yes here are two sides to every story.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 5, 2010 19:21

That's FUNNY dcba!! I bet it's true! I wonder what Mick thinks now about Carla being married to the PREZ of France, the liitle midget!!

Posted by: boogie1969 ()
Date: April 5, 2010 19:28

I'm not defending Mick and his reputation, I think he's been a bastard to a lot of people in his life, especially women he has been involved with, but nanker has a point. This Dickinson woman seems like she's a class a wack-a-doo and anything she says should be taken with a large grain of salt. There are two sides to every story, and I give Mick some benefit of the doubt on this one.

Of course, he brings everything on himself by getting involved with so many different partners to begin with.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 5, 2010 20:22

"the liitle midget!!"
Hey for us French people at 5'2'' he's pretty tall...
Just kidding >grinning smiley< but if you wonder what Mick thinks now about Carla he must be thinking "Bon débarras" (= good riddance).
But I think Carla has found true love : when a sexually-obsessed cokehead upstart meets another sexually-obsessed cokehead upstart, they can stay together for a looong time, plus the honeymoon is paid by the taxpayers angry smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-05 20:25 by dcba.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 5, 2010 21:03

Janice is a psycho bitch. I'm surprised it took him that long. Granted she was extremely beautiful back at the time they were together.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 5, 2010 23:24

[www.break.com]

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-05 23:30 by Rockman.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: April 5, 2010 23:47

howard* was the cause of the angela bowie scandel when she said she found mick and david in bed.

heres how it happened-howards friend joan rivers had a talk show,her first guest was angela bowie who was promoting a book and the interview was really boring.howard came out next and was on fire" saying basically "what the hell was that,this broad was married to bowie and she's got nothing interesting to say,bring her back out here"

during a commercial break howard and joan went backstage and found angie and start berating her"you got to give us something more,that interview was so boring it will never sell your book, nobody will care.

angie freaks out under the pressure and blurts out"i once found him in bed with mick jagger" joan and howard were going"yeah thats better,go out and say that"

THE PROBLEM WAS-angie forgot to mention that mick and david were passed out with not only all their clothes on but even their shoes.her book never sold anyway,and she was later forced to admit the truth with a lame"well i thought they were doing something" it didnt matter though,the public had their gossip story and that was it.

oddly i remember hearing the pyschotic janice dickinson on howard a few years a go and he asked her about mick and she said"i liked him,yeah he was fun"

*for our european friends,howard stern is an american radio personality.

Posted by: Voja ()
Date: April 6, 2010 01:08

Passion With Mick JaggerMay 26th, 2006-starpulse.com
Model Janice Dickinson compares sex sessions with rocker Mick Jagger to boxing matches because the pair was so physical. The star has published a new memoir and dating guide, "Check, Please!," in which she reveals details about her steamy encounters with the Rolling Stones frontman.

She explains, "Mating with Mick for me was like a boxing match; the ring was my queen-sized mattress. He'd flip me over and then I'd flip him over - which wasn't hard because he only came up to my shoulders if we were standing. In the throes of passion, I thought about my ideal man - who was not Mick Jagger. My dream was a Jewish Jim Morrison; Mick was more like the Dutch Boy you see on paint cans ... He wasn't at all my type. But then again, it didn't matter - because he was Mick Jagger."

Posted by: Voja ()
Date: April 6, 2010 01:11

7confessions-APRIL 10, 2008
Janice Dickinson is an Idiot But Banged a Rolling Stone

OMG this woman is an idiot!! Someone must tell her that!! Janice says she only had sex with rocker Sir Mick Jagger so that she could tell her grandchildren she’d f*cked a Rolling Stone.
“I met him on a dancefloor and thought: ‘Who is this midget?’
“He only came up to my tits, but he was an amazing lover. I slept with him so I could tell my grandchildren I’d f*cked a Rolling Stone.
She added to Britain’s Closer magazine: “He kept showing up on my doorstep like a mosquito afterwards!”

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 6, 2010 02:06

The Greek

Anyone would look 'classy' compared to that attention whore.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: April 6, 2010 02:11

CindyC
Janice is a psycho bitch. I'm surprised it took him that long. Granted she was extremely beautiful back at the time they were together.

exactly. and anyway...they were both using each other...what the f*ck did she think?

don't know if she was then..but she is psychotic. she looked like such a kitten as a young model...wasn't until
i saw these reality shows etc... that i realized that the personality didn't match the '70s-'80s beauty.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 6, 2010 02:14

She can say whatever in the full knowledge that no one will ever hear his side of the story, which would no doubt shed a different light on the whole thing. At least he got out while the going was good...

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 6, 2010 02:43

....she was a great model..the top in her field....she also hit bottom and picked herself up and recreated herself....what a success story.....and whatever you think of her outrageous behaviour, antics, or TV/public personna....much of which I think is difficult to watch....she is a survivor....which is no different than any other attention seeking, dysfuncytional entertainer that may or may not have whatever........just an observation and thought.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-06 04:15 by Rip This.

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: April 6, 2010 04:07

loog droog

Before you throw any stones (!)....remember there are two sides to every story.

Taking her side of it on blind faith is a discussion that belongs on itsonlyjanicedickinson.org

That site does not exist.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 6, 2010 05:45

just another notch in the micksters belt, she has to go on howard just to get any attention at all , how pathetic

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 6, 2010 07:07

She said/He said.

Who Knows.

Date: April 17, 2010 03:07

How cool must that feel for Mick and the other Stones and their families knowing that people from most countries on this Planet Earth are thinking and talking about 24/7 everyday of the year..now..That class....thats real class.

Date: April 17, 2010 05:12

50.000 threads anytime soon..922.300 posts (this side of 1 million)those sort of numbers look pretty good and more added every few minutes.I dont know the numbers on how many fans they have on the planet but that would have to be right up there to.And coming up to 50 years..I think it all speaks for it self thats pretty good going.Now thats a act only other bands can only dream of..Mick Jagger-The Rolling Stones are..*Cooler...than Cool*..now thats class...thats real class.*****Thats 5 star class.smoking smiley

Date: April 17, 2010 08:53

As Robert Evans, or somebody, said....
There are 3 sides to every story
1) Their side
2) Your side
3) What actually happened.

Hopefully we never hear any more sides to stupid stories like this,
Who ever even heard of this Janet Davidson anyway, so who cares?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home