Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

All the way down
Posted by: ThomasRocknRoll ()
Date: October 30, 2008 04:22

Hey, this is a great song. Do you agree ?

Re: All the way down
Posted by: silverstones69 ()
Date: October 30, 2008 04:52

Yep - totally agree on that one Thomas.

Trying to remember the line I like - "I was King / Mr Cool / Just a snobby little fool....I don't think so now". Is that it?

Great song / brilliant album.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 30, 2008 04:55

I like it a lot. Fantastic groove and funny lyrics.

Posted by: TeaAtThree ()
Date: October 30, 2008 05:28

<Trying to remember the line I like - "I was King / Mr Cool / Just a snobby little fool....I don't think so now". >

I think it's: "I Was king/Mr. Cool/Just a snobby little fool/Like the kids are now."

Which is friggin' brilliant! imho

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: October 30, 2008 05:36

I love the song. I rediscovered it only a month ago or something and can't get enough of it.
The arrangements could be a lot better though. Longer intro, a good solo and the outro could be a fantastic weaving/solo.

The lyrics are cool indeed only the part of "she's there when i close my eyes... " is a bit weak because he sings the same line four times in a row. Would be great live IMO/

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: silverstones69 ()
Date: October 30, 2008 06:24

TeaAtThree, I think you are right there, that would be the correct end to that line. Lyrically, this song does crack me up, but it's a killer song.

How the years rush on by, birthdays, kids & suicides.....

And Wuudy, this would be a killer track live, I have no doubts about that. I really hope they give this a run live next time. What's the chances??? 0% - 1%? But I do also like that "She's there when I close my eyes... repeat x 4" part of the song.

A great number all round.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1638
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home