Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Six of the 10 new Exile tracks have leaked and are being available on a torrent site!
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 1, 2010 17:43

They're in the famous p2p site Demonoid...
[www.demonoid.com]

I'm currently getting it and I'm dying to go 100%!

It doesn't bode well for the sales of the reissue but hey the Stones had to be more careful... smoking smiley

Re: Six of the 10 new Exile tracks have leaked and are being available on a torrent site!
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 1, 2010 18:18

hahaha, April Fool, april 1.

good one

bye

Re: Six of the 10 new Exile tracks have leaked and are being available on a torrent site!
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: April 1, 2010 18:49

dcba
They're in the famous p2p site Demonoid...
[www.demonoid.com]

I'm currently getting it and I'm dying to go 100%!

It doesn't bode well for the sales of the reissue but hey the Stones had to be more careful... smoking smiley

Do you have the bootleg from Baltimore, 1969 Nov. 26? At the end of Sympathy ftd Jagger says:"Let's do another Pat Boone number!" (The audience is laughing). Your answer must be: 'Of course!'. Makes your joke even funnierwinking smiley.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 1, 2010 18:55

Damn it didn't last long... >grinning smiley< but Im dying to see some of the material D.Was listened to leak someday...

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: April 1, 2010 20:19

Well, I have actually already found torrent posts claiming to be the 2010 remaster of the album itself, minus the bonus tracks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1488
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home