Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Ron Wood gets beaten by girlfriend
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: March 28, 2010 15:09

Ekaterina´s revenge...?

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: March 28, 2010 15:33

carlostones10
Ronnie need back for Jo. And he needs work, too. With the Stones or solo. Where is the Ronnie´s solo album? This album is a mistery!

I hope that I am wrong, but I would not be surprised if this album was not even finished, addicts sometimes announce projects that are never realised.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: March 28, 2010 15:59

CindyC
Brue
Run Ronnie Run she's a ho after your money (again) Get on the road!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps, but I think if she were really after the $$$, she would want to keep him on the booze, that way she can probably control him a bit more (other than controlling the drinking of course).

The real problem is that Ronnie thinks he needs to have someone, when it's just the opposite. The sooner he gets single, the sooner he faces himself. These women are just there for him to avoid dealing with his problems. Every drunk knows that. You aren't gonna get him roped into holy matrimony if he's hanging out at clubs and boozing. She wants his money AND she wants him to behave. Isn't that what all women want? The perfect man is another woman, right? She doesn't want him to be independent, and she doesn't care about his art, she proved it by ripping up two expensive paintings. She's a ho.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: March 28, 2010 17:58

I think that is a bit unfair. We don't know any of the circumstances. Ronnie beat a woman, now a woman beat Ronnie. Jo must be so glad she is out of this sh*t!
He is making a fool of himself and the band every time his name appears in another rag. If this keeps up, he will be sacked if they ever tour again.

Re: Words of One Syllable Department
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 28, 2010 20:40

with sssoul
... no one gets the feeling that a source that mistakes Keith for Ronnie is a little less than reliable?

the sub-editor who prints a photograph to go with a story isn't the same person as the journalist who writes it.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: March 28, 2010 20:51

just about the only press ron can get.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: March 28, 2010 21:55

As to the veracity of the article....either he has a black eye and a fat lip or he doesn't. A pic will go a long way here, although we won't know for sure how he got that way, if it happened behind closed doors.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 28, 2010 23:05

How long do we have to endure reading threads about these these childish melodramas and all the discussion and armchair psychoanalysis of "what Ronnie needs", as if he isn't a grown man who is responsible for his own behavior? And the wishful thinking that the ticket for him would be stumbling and bumbling his way through another Rolling Stone tour or mediocre solo album? Lame.

A sad and probably irreversible decline to a once-talented musician.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: March 29, 2010 01:18

stones need to fire him and be done with it

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: March 29, 2010 02:11

Maybe the Stones hired her, by way of Mick's Brazilian girlfriend, to play with and take care of Ronnie and keep him sober. She gets taken care of by the Stones and Ronnie gives her the 4 star life. Ronnie drinks and she loses this gig, so she kicks ass to keep Mick happy, keep her job.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 29, 2010 02:28

MKjan
Maybe the Stones hired her, by way of Mick's Brazilian girlfriend, to play with and take care of Ronnie and keep him sober. She gets taken care of by the Stones and Ronnie gives her the 4 star life. Ronnie drinks and she loses this gig, so she kicks ass to keep Mick happy, keep her job.

People were saying exactly that about Jo right after they split, that they should hire her to do the same. I don't think things work that way with Ronnie.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: March 29, 2010 09:38

>>>Maybe the Stones hired her, by way of Mick's Brazilian girlfriend, to play with and take care of Ronnie and keep him sober. She gets taken care of by the Stones and Ronnie gives her the 4 star life. Ronnie drinks and she loses this gig, so she kicks ass to keep Mick happy, keep her job.

Interesting sinister plot; the Stones hire a minder for Ronnie, in the form of a 30 year old Brazilian femme fatale.

It's actually pretty plausible.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: March 29, 2010 09:50

MKjan

Kkjan, that was my theory! I wasn't going to say it here, because I didn't want to get negative backlash - but I've thought all along (and old posts would bear this out) that she was brought on to straighten Ronnie out. He was told: this is your last chance: you have a gorgeous woman who's going to get you sober, you still have your autonomy and freedom and don't have to be locked up in rehab, and if/when you get your shit together we can tour again.

I never got the sense he was that into her. She looked pretty thrilled to be with him. And I've always said that --despite how awful it appears to us-- he loved Elaterina and for while before he allegedly (see Brue I said allegedly smiling smiley) beat her, Ronnie was truly happy with Ekaterina.

I believe this may have been his last chance. That's my theory based on nothing but boredom and prurient conjecture.

Who focking knows...? other people's lives are so completely unknowable.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 29, 2010 12:03

Harm
ChrisM
steffiestones
Remember...it's not good for the upcoming tour if Ron going on like that!
Which tour would that be?

I'm starting to believe that there isn't gonna a be a next tour unfortunately. Mick Jagger is probably tired of babysitting the 2 guitarists and doesn't have financial problems.....They went out with a bang at the O2.
Hope I'm wrong of course.

<<< I'm starting to believe that there isn't gonna a be a next tour unfortunately. Mick Jagger is probably tired of babysitting the 2 guitarists and doesn't have financial problems.....They went out with a bang at the O2.
Hope I'm wrong of course >>>

Yep, that's about where I am too. O well, if the three O2 shows really WERE it, than least I was at all of them, had great company, and it was a blast.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: March 29, 2010 16:40

ghostryder13

The fact that they HAVEN'T fired him suggests very strongly that they have no plans to ever tour or record again. There's no need to fire someone from a defunct band. There's also no need to HIRE anyone if your band is defunct.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 29, 2010 16:46

FreeBird
Damn kids - can't you leave an old man alone?

Well,nothing against Ron,but beating an 21 old girl is not very classy either.

Date: March 29, 2010 16:51

shortfatfanny

When and why did this whole "kick-ass" babe thing begin? You didn't see very much of it when I was a kid. Just on The Avengers, and it was like, "Hey, look at that. She kicked his ass. You don't see THAT everyday" Well, now you DO see it everyday, in every single movie and TV show. I hear there's even a new movie coming out CALLED "Kick-Ass", starring an 11-year-old girl who kills bad guys and talks dirty.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: March 29, 2010 16:56

tatters
shortfatfanny

When and why did this whole "kick-ass" babe thing begin? You didn't see very much of it when I was a kid. Just on The Avengers, and it was like, "Hey, look at that. She kicked his ass. You don't see THAT everyday" Well, now you DO see it everyday, in every single movie and TV show. I hear there's even a new movie coming out CALLED "Kick-Ass", starring an 11-year-old girl who kills bad guys and talks dirty.

Those are the fruits of feminismwinking smiley.

Date: March 29, 2010 17:01

kleermaker
tatters
shortfatfanny

For every woman who finds it "empowering", there are TEN drooling wimps who find it erotic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-03-29 17:02 by tatters.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: March 29, 2010 17:04

kleermaker
tatters
shortfatfanny

i just had to vomit!

Date: March 29, 2010 17:07

tatters
ghostryder13

The fact that they HAVEN'T fired him suggests very strongly that they have no plans to ever tour or record again. There's no need to fire someone from a defunct band. There's also no need to HIRE anyone if your band is defunct.

please what tells you he can´t play if he has to in studio or live?

he is an alcoholic he probably plays his best with 2 per mille.

i am more confident ronnie would be there if neccessary than i think keith would be.

Date: March 29, 2010 17:12

stoneswashed77
tatters
ghostryder13

The fact that they are not touring or recording tells me that. Ronnie is the REASON they aren't touring or recording!

Date: March 29, 2010 17:14

tatters
stoneswashed77
tatters
ghostryder13

The fact that they are not touring or recording tells me that. Ronnie is the REASON they aren't touring or recording!

1. I don´t believe that ronny is the reason for anything.
2. I don´t doubt he could play if he had to.

just because he partys a little and meets girls???

he´s done this all of his life man.

Date: March 29, 2010 17:18

"The fact that they are not touring or recording tells me that. Ronnie is the REASON they aren't touring or recording!"

Do you really think that?
If the Stones want to to make a new record or tour,there are many players to replace Ron.
Same story as Brian:"You'r out."
Let's just hope Ron stays alive.

Date: March 29, 2010 17:33

little queenie
yikes...she shouldn't be resorting to domestic violence either...

i think ronnie needs me around. i don't drink and we'll use herb as a bridge back to normalcy...
you could be a little less obvious

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 29, 2010 18:38

Maybe Ronnie could straighten out and play on Bob Seger's tour. drinking smiley

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: March 29, 2010 18:51

tatters
kleermaker
tatters
shortfatfanny

For every woman who finds it "empowering", there are TEN drooling wimps who find it erotic.

Not really everyone...

...and tatters,don´t know anything about this "kick-ass" thing,but seems
that some guys could need some,hahaha.....

Date: March 30, 2010 01:58

Amsterdamned
"The fact that they are not touring or recording tells me that. Ronnie is the REASON they aren't touring or recording!"

Do you really think that?
If the Stones want to to make a new record or tour,there are many players to replace Ron.
Same story as Brian:"You'r out."
Let's just hope Ron stays alive.

I think it's a little late in the game to bring in someone new. The FINAL lineup is going to be Mick, Keith, Ronnie, and Charlie. If Ronnie can't get his act together, then nothing more is going to happen. Maybe Ronnie CAN still play well enough to tour, but even so, it's Ronnie's antics that are providing Mick with a convenient excuse to stay home and do nothing. Either way, Ronnie is the reason they're not doing anything right now.

Posted by: studiorambo ()
Date: March 30, 2010 02:55

I love it when my Girlfriend beats me off, makes me a bit purple around the head etc. What's Ronnie complaining about?

Date: March 30, 2010 02:59

tatters
Either way, Ronnie is the reason they're not doing anything right now.

how many times did you have to tell that to yourself till you started believing it?

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1850
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home