Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
So, I Take It That Everyone Now Believes Ronnie is Actually Having an Affair?
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:07

and that it is not purely media invention and/or exaggeration??

p

Re: So, I Take It That Everyone Now Believes Ronnie is Actually Having an Affair?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:10

Well; he has officially filed off with the young lady
and posed with her on photographs, hasnt he?

Re: So, I Take It That Everyone Now Believes Ronnie is Actually Having an Affair?
Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:31

I believe virtually everything I read.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:31

filed off?? -- explain

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:42

Didnt he sit beside the little creature on a pic;
plz someone - help, the picture? Mickijaggeroo posted it.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:55

By the term "affair" do you mean sexual intercourse?

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: August 7, 2008 01:59

It depends what your definition of the word "is" is.

Drew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-07 02:07 by drewmaster.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 7, 2008 02:00

Drew, that was funny!

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: August 7, 2008 02:05

drewmaster
It depends what you're definition of the word "is" is.

Drew

I was thinking more about the definiton of "it".

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: August 7, 2008 02:20

Believe me, it proves nothing. The only thing proven is that he was in a photo with a person of the opposite sex. I'm at a loss as to what "filed off" means. If it means he's affirmed he's been Shagging (can I say that here? BV forgive me if I just broke a rule) the Bird then, yeah. Otherwise, lets just sit back and see what comes about.

Artists are notorious for becoming beef injection units with as many women they can find, don't get me wrong however, a photo or photo's can't be the definitive evidence.

Just my two pence worth.

CBII

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: August 7, 2008 02:25

As soon as the thought of that dunt crossed Ronnie's mind, women will tell you that is where the affair started. The action only reinforces it.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: August 7, 2008 03:05

At least I'm very afraid he has... I wish Jo all the best there is to be found. He's been cheating her with the bottle, but I'm afraid that a teenage girl is really humiliating...

Jelle

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 7, 2008 03:23

Doubtful, considering Ronnie's alcoholism, that it's much of an affair.

Posted by: mckalk ()
Date: August 7, 2008 05:45

Is Ronnie Wood that newsworthy anymore? I don't think the media would "plant" a story about him at this point. I think it had to be out there and pretty blatant for them to jump on it.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: August 7, 2008 07:36

cirrhosis
I believe virtually everything I read.

and I think that makes me a more selective person. (D. St. Hubbins)

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: August 7, 2008 07:42

I couldn't care less either way.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: August 7, 2008 09:56

Ronnie, of course, is the first man of a certain age ever to have his head turned by a flattering young lady.

Aided by his slip from the wagon, he's been [or is being] a bit silly.

No consolation to his family and not an excuse, but this stuff happens every day.

It's an example of human frailty.

It shouldn't really be anybody else's business...but he's a "celebrity", so it is.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 7, 2008 15:39

I do believe that he has had an affair, and I feel terribly bad for his family and all they've had to endure thus far and most likely in the future too.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 7, 2008 16:11

I have to quote John Lennon. I don't believe in anyone. I only believe in me. Yoko and me. That's what he said. And frankly, what Ronnie does in his private life, and what is right or wrong, and what is selling papers or not in UK, who am I to say anything about that?

Bjornulf

Posted by: orson ()
Date: August 7, 2008 16:43

Ronnie is a rockstar and he lives his life like a rockstar.
And thats o.k.!

I can´t understand why rock´n´roll fans think so conservative

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-07 16:44 by orson.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 7, 2008 16:48

orson

They say Barack Obama is a rock star so then he can live his life like a rock star as well? PS. No politics please, I am just giving an example here...

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-07 16:49 by bv.

Posted by: orson ()
Date: August 7, 2008 17:09

who is Barack Obama?
Never heard a song from him

Date: August 7, 2008 17:13

<I can´t understand why rock´n´roll fans think so conservative>

Maybe we get older? smiling smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 8, 2008 00:55

I don't think Ronnie or Barak need anyone's permission to do as they please because " the're FREE to do what they want, any old time!" I happen to believe he's having a dalliance and I do feel sorry for Jo, especially since she's put so damn much energy into this man, keeping him straight and healthy. I can identify! A drunk is an impossible situation, and he's failed rehab before, NOT a good sign. I do wish him the best because I really like Ronnie and think it's such a waste of a life and talent to spend one minute as an alcoholic.

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: August 8, 2008 06:04

Listen, I can sympathsize with the "other woman" situation. It IS possible to maintain a solid marriage while having someone "on the side". Many years ago, this sort of behavior amongst celebrities was commonplace. Today, it's just getting more difficult to keep it discreet. "It ain't nobody's business", indeed, but that's how the paparazzi make their money, because the "fans" eat it up. That case is proved in this thread.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 9, 2008 18:15

The sad thing to me is that it is all lived out in the spotlight. Nothing can be private when you are a public figure. People are constantly watching for you to slip up. Ronnie looks like a joke right now.

Posted by: Rufestone ()
Date: August 9, 2008 18:22

Better Replace him for:ERIC CLAPTON NEXT TOUR. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: August 9, 2008 19:16

Heard on Danmarks national radio today. That Mick says the next tour starts next year. With or without Ronnie. Where do these journalist smucks get their info?

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: August 9, 2008 19:18

jagger50
Heard on Danmarks national radio today. That Mick says the next tour starts next year. With or without Ronnie. Where do these journalist smucks get their info?
IORR??

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: August 10, 2008 01:21

orson
And thats o.k.!

I can´t understand why rock´n´roll fans think so conservative

AMEN! Let Ronnie f**k whoever he wants. It's part of a rock'n rollers life. if anyone think this is a first-timer for Ronnie or anyone else in the Stones - think again!

Keep it up Ronnie, and welcome back on stage with The Faces or The Stones! :-)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home