Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Glimmer Twins versus The Toxic Twins
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 22, 2008 12:27

No doubt I favor the fist couple.

But the Tyler-Perry duet has its charm too - a cartoon-esque version of the Jagger-Richards axis, but with guts and style.

Re: The Glimmer Twins versus The Toxic Twins
Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 22, 2008 12:35

I like both too, but the Stones are of course my faves.

The last time I saw Aerosmith, last year in Paris, I was slightly disapointed by how much the show was prepared, choreographed and unspontaneaous.
They still are great to see and listen too live, but the change was VERY noticeable compared to their previous recent appearances in Europe during the 90ies.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 22, 2008 12:51

Doc : I think I attended the same show in Bercy, but it was my first Aerosmith experience and it was, to my standard, tremendous. But I fully reckon it was slighty too choreographed.

However, the thread is about The Glimmer Twins versus The Toxic Twins - not The Stones versus Aerosmith.

During this show. I was surprised how Tyler was enthusiastic about Perry, and tended to ignore the rest of the band.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 22, 2008 12:55

I've always thought of the TT's as an imitation of the GT's. I never really liked that.
I do like some of their early music, but I've never had the desire to go see them live.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2475
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home