Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Some Girls SACD??
Posted by: masoudi ()
Date: February 28, 2010 21:05

Hi there

I saw this advertised on dvd4music.com which showed a SACD version of Some Girls. Now I have all the 60s stuff on SACD but have never heard of the 70s or onwards on the SACD format. I think they must have just listed it wrong as it probably just a remastered cd. Does anyone know if an SACD exists of Some Girls.

On another note since I got my OPPO which plays SACD and DVD-A I have been trying to get some of the DVD-A releases. Man they have gone up in price since they were deleted. I have managed to get Harvest, couple of Queen ones and a few others. looks like they will be quite the collectors item in the future. I am trying to get my hands on as many of the rock SACD's and DVD_A as I can before the price gets out of control. The cost of Rumours DVD-A is nearly 100pound on Amazon and Harvest is crazy as well.

Anyone else out there collected any DVD A and have an opinion on them. I am after a couple of Alice Cooper releases and may get a few of the Doors albums in 5.1 as well

Cheers, Brendon

Re: Some Girls SACD??
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 28, 2010 21:11

>> I think they must have just listed it wrong <<

that sounds right ... can't help you with the DVD-A stuff

Re: Some Girls SACD??
Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: February 28, 2010 22:09

Bought all the Stones SACDs and a bunch more from Tower before the fall, all $9.99 with free ship. So glad I did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2547
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home