Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bigger Bang DVD, what a band!!
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: March 14, 2008 10:00

Hi everyone, I have at last just been able to afford to buy the Bigger Bang DVD, I've been watching it over the past couple of days and have to say how fantastic they sound.

All this beef about them getting too old and slipping up, relying on backing singer etc. Ok i know it's overdubbed and polished up BUT they cant't hide the overall look and sound and feel of them playing.

In the documentery of Rio the guy who was in charge of the filming said something like "when you are filming the Stones it's not just a band and the music , it's the feel of it and capturing them as individuals and living Icons".

He's right, watching them play IS watching them as personalities that you grew up with, you somehow think you know each one personally and when they smile it's like they know that you know them.

Watching them on this DVD has made me realise how great they really are,their performance and staging is way beond any world class act they are still to this day the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World, no question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-14 14:50 by pgarof.

Re: Bigger Bang DVD
Posted by: yapyap5 ()
Date: March 14, 2008 10:03

What He said.

Re: Bigger Bang DVD
Posted by: Spud ()
Date: March 14, 2008 10:41

..and him ;^)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1674
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home