Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Both Mick and Keith stories on SNL "Weekend Update"
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 9, 2008 07:46

I was surprised that Mick and Keith made the joke headlines separately on Saturday Night Live's joke news show, "Weekend Update". Mick for the Hells Angles story (the joke was about how the Hells Angels are known for their aquatic attack skills).

Unfortunately, they made fun of Keith's LV ad, claiming that one of the leather bags was holding a guitar moody smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-09 10:58 by little queenie.

Re: Both Mick and Keith stories on SNL "Weekend Update"
Date: March 9, 2008 09:09

I believe this is old news..but still very disturbing

Date: March 9, 2008 09:10

Keith looks great..more power too him

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 9, 2008 09:22

agreed - i love the picture and have it on my wallpaper - i like to look at it.

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: March 9, 2008 10:58

This was the first time I've watched this LAME show in a few years! Only watched because of the Hillary/Obama skit that got so much attention in the news last week. I thought that just MAYBE they were going through some sort of mini-revival in humor there, but ....nope! The opening skit ....making fun of the 3 AM White House Phone Call ad was good, actually very good.

Anyway, I was very surprised that they chose two Stones-related stories (slow news week?) -- but that white bread head making fun of Keith's face....!! If there's Karma....well, maybe she should start heavy duty Retinol application immediately! I assume these jokes about his ad are inevitable, though. I'm waiting for someone to suggest he's wearing a hair net, besides me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1744
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home