Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Shine A Light in London
Posted by: JumpJack ()
Date: February 20, 2008 22:18

Anybody knows whether it will be possible to buy tickets for the opening night ( pre - premiere) in London april 2? Will be grateful if anybody could help. I already emailed the Odeon Theathre who informed me that the film will be on from April 11th. We already have booked plane tickets from Oslo on April 2

Re: Shine A Light in London
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 20, 2008 22:50

From www.rollingstones.com - if you're a member you should have got an e-mail containing the following text ..........

=============================

Stones Fans,

This April, The Rolling Stones will be in London's West End for the UK premiere of Shine A Light, the Scorsese-directed movie that puts you in the front row, lifts you up onto the stage, and takes you behind the scenes for an 'access all areas' backstage pass to the heart of the Rolling Stones.

On Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, the Odeon Leicester Square will play host to Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ronnie, Marty (Scorsese, that is) and a host of other stars at the red carpet premiere. But it won't just be playing to a few hundred people in London. Instead, for the first time, the entire event will be beamed live, via satellite, to 100 specially selected cinemas across the UK, allowing YOU to be a part of it...

Not only will you get to see the film before anyone else in the country, you'll get to share in the excitement, be part of the magic, and take in the atmosphere of one of the year's most exclusive events. It'll be the next best thing to being there – just like the film itself.

To find out how you can be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event, visit www.shinealightmovie.co.uk/shinealightnight and give us your email address. As soon as the details are officially announced, we'll let you know how YOU can get tickets, and be part of this extraordinary and unprecedented experience.

Numbers will be limited, so sign up today.

Cheers,
RollingStones.com

==========================

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 20, 2008 23:51

A few members of the nordic stones vikings will be there as well, and we also need tickets for the movie.

Posted by: Harlix ()
Date: February 21, 2008 00:07

Good luck JumpinJeppeFlash smoking smiley

JumpinJeppeFlash
A few members of the nordic stones vikings will be there as well, and we also need tickets for the movie.

It´s Only Rock´n Roll

Posted by: JumpJack ()
Date: February 21, 2008 21:31

Hey Vikings! Lets join forces when we arrive Swingin London! And thanks for the tip paulywaul! My membership in the official fan club expired recently, so I didnt get the message. JumpJAck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1656
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home