Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

LAD MUSICIAN - Stones inspired garb
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 17, 2007 02:54

gap PRESS - 2007 - 2008 Autumn & Winter VOL.77.....

ROCKMAN

Re: LAD MUSICIAN - Stones inspired garb
Date: September 17, 2007 20:12

Gee, I didn't know Keith had that many children... Don't say the man's not a fashion icon! Fascinating - and cool.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 17, 2007 20:21

The clothes are cool. But.. it makes me realize how even cooler Mick and Keith were. Some of these models look like their dressed in costume, Mick and Keith wore them and looked more natural in them.

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: September 18, 2007 11:08

Does anyone have any idea were I could buy some of these clothes. Any address or link!

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: September 18, 2007 11:32

They try to look cool, but they look like a bunch of gloomy children...

Posted by: gstone ()
Date: September 18, 2007 11:52

This is all great stuff, but what surprises me the most is that when we don't see him, ROCKMAN obviously buries his nose in fashion magazines... That's..unexpected. But it's a great post. And yes, I agree with the poster who says that these kids pose, and act unnatural, it's like they're instructed. But that's the nature of fashion shows. Behind every bony boy and girl on the cat walk, there's a wealthy and emotionally troubled designer, somewhat camp. And those guys don't want anything to be natural.... Just to defend the kids.

TO iamthedj: (nice Bowie-tune, that is!) Yuichi Kuroda designed these garments. If you google his name, you'll probably find out which department stores who sell his stuff. And you should look up his home page. Good luck, and good looks!

Date: September 18, 2007 12:28

I don't think it's fair to say these kids are acting unnatural, as if they'd been instructed. They're models, of course they're instructed. Some of these clothes can be uncomfortable too. Tight jeans can stop you sitting down in a natural pose or walking normally. I think the clothes look great as do the kids.

Date: September 18, 2007 12:36

when we don't see him, ROCKMAN obviously buries his nose in fashion magazines...

Hey that's a gooooooood laugh....Do kinda love the lingerie
section.......But anyway very top right hand garbs look ACE.....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: September 18, 2007 12:37

Only the pants should smell & I doubt those do. smiling smiley

Date: September 18, 2007 14:14

Still no luck with my search for Yuichi's clothes. An old girlfriend of mine used to make me great clothes, not unlike those above. Needless to say she stopped when we went tits up. I find shop clothes are never in my size and it difficult to find anything I like. Any help with the search, not just for Yuichi's brand but any other cool sites/shops would be much appreciated.

Date: September 18, 2007 14:34

If it helps...........[www.ladmusician.com]

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: September 18, 2007 14:49

I can't wait to see Gazza strutting down for a quick half in his local dressed up in that gear........

Date: September 18, 2007 14:58

Dunno where you're based, but here are a few stores who sell this stuff.
The rest of them are in Japan. Good luck.

France colette 213, rue Saint-Honore 75001 Paris +33-1-55-35-33-90
USA d.b.a/AMALGA NEW YORK 114 Wooster Street New York, NY 212-219-8090
Gamma Player 2035 West Division St. Chicago IL 60622 USA 1-773-235-0755
` medium rare 1st floor, lockhart road, causeway bay, Hong Kong 852-2838-3646
Lane Crawford ifc mall Podium 3, IFC Mall 8 Finance Street Central 852-2118-3388

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home