Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
FANS NEGATIVE VIBE = NO TOUR
Posted by: Sway714 ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:52

Common sense,,,the more negative comments that are made by fans on sites like IORR, Shidoobee & RollingStones.com. The less likely there will ever be a tour again. You think these negative comments are not being monitored?...your mistaken.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-19 23:26 by Sway714.

Re: FANS NEGATIVE VIBE = NO TOUR
Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:54

no its the economic climate thats why they aren't touring plus some other issues..

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:54

Can you substantiate this claim?

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:55

Sway714
Common sense,,,the more negative comments that are made by fans on sites like IORR, Shidoobee & RollingStones.com. The less likely there will ever be a tour again. You think these negitive comments are not being monitored?...your mistaken.

oooo!! then the more likely the vaults will open soon!!???

Hey Monitors: TELL THE LADS TO HANG IT UP!!!!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:56

What a load of total shite. The Rolling Stones have become one of the biggest money making machines in the entertainment business - do you really think that a handful of ngative comments puts them off planning their next £250 million world tour.

Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: January 19, 2010 18:58

Sway714
You think these negitive comments are not being monitored?...your mistaken.

Quite interesting how "Sway" and "She Was Hot" were both played last time around.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:02

Sway714
Common sense,,,the more negative comments that are made by fans on sites like IORR, Shidoobee & RollingStones.com. The less likely there will ever be a tour again. You think these negitive comments are not being monitored?...your mistaken.

Spelling and grammar count.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:05

OK, got the whole tour lined up with a green light, all signals go, er, hold on a sec, incoming whine on ioor. Tour cancelled.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:12

OPEN THE @#$%& VAULTS YOU @#$%&!

There, how's that?

Date: January 19, 2010 19:13

skipstone

There, how's that?

skippy's my guy

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:15

I really don't believe that the RollingStonesMachine relies on what the fans say on the internet to make very important decisions like starting a tour or not. That would be unsane.(twilight zone musical theme :tidadidadida!)
Rock and Roll,
Mops

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:19

Yeah, shit - if they really did do that then please explain Keith's shit performances of his songs on the Bang tour. Or that he's even allowed to sing at all.

Posted by: Filip020169 ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:24

Their audience is way bigger then their fanbase...
They don't worry THAT much about us, you know... just slightly.

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:25

Relax, they don't give a toss about the slaggers.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 19, 2010 19:43

Do you honestly believe they give 2 craps about what people say on this or any other Stones chat room? I mean let's face it, how many people actually chat about the Stones daily or even weekly? 100? 50?

I doubt they are going to base a multi-million dollar decision on what a bunch of @#$%& like us think.

They have never worried about what the fans wanted in the past so why should they care now? Frankly, I would rather they do what THEY" want to do vs. what the fans want them to do.

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: January 19, 2010 21:01

Agreed w/the above posters, this notion is 100% nonsense. Somehow I doubt that Mick and Keith are over their pouting w/hurt feelings every time we complain that they're a Vegas act or that Keith can't play anymore, etc., especially when us fans probably make up (at best) maybe 20% of those stadium ticket sales.

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: January 19, 2010 21:07

T&A
skipstone

There, how's that?

skippy's my guy

-Yeah, hope this will be monitoredthumbs up

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: January 19, 2010 21:56

I'm never negative.....Tour you !@£$%&'s

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 19, 2010 22:05

Sway714

What utter shite.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 19, 2010 22:05

They know that some people are never happy with anything, but they do also know for a fact that millions will show up next time they tour, just like they did during A Bigger Bang.

Bjornulf

Date: January 19, 2010 22:06

bv
They know that some people are never happy with anything, but they do also know for a fact that millions will show up next time they tour, just like they did during A Bigger Bang.

Yep.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 19, 2010 22:08

Sway714

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........................greatest joke in years

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 19, 2010 22:10

Doubledoor says tour. Monitor that.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 19, 2010 22:24

I do suspect these boards are monitored, but use your common sense...if they were responsive to fans' wishes, you would see:

1. arena and club shows
2. low ticket prices
3. no more warhorse setlists
4. the vaults opened and material released
5. MICK TAYLOR REINSTATED AS LEAD GUITARIST

However, that's not so say we shouldn't persist with voicing our wishes, hopes and dreams. Eventually only the diehard fans will be their only audience and they will have to take note.

Date: January 19, 2010 22:45

Bliss
I do suspect these boards are monitored,.

they are (generally for things like copyright infringement), but as indicated above the amount of people using fan boards on a daily basis to discuss the Stones - positively or negatively - would barely fill a theatre.

Posted by: behroez ()
Date: January 19, 2010 23:12

Gazza
they are (generally for things like copyright infringement), but as indicated above the amount of people using fan boards on a daily basis to discuss the Stones - positively or negatively - would barely fill a theatre.

A theatre? You're flattering yourself, more a bus. Do you really think that you represent those thousands of people that come to a Rolling Stones show? I don't think so, like i said before on other occassions, most people coming to a Stones show have no idea who is who or played what when, and don\t give a damn either. They just want a good show and be entertained. Maniacs that where standing yesterday at the Barcelona gig in the front row and tonight again on the same spot near the stage in Stockholm are indeed a concern but for other reasons than you may think. I mean it is scary.

Date: January 19, 2010 23:18

bv

Is that the tour they were going to be playing this year featuring material we had never heard before?

Date: January 19, 2010 23:24

bv

"some people" - good name for an album? and maybe a tour called "the flocking blind sheep"

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 19, 2010 23:35

I hear this from some people all of the time. They say they don't get the wibe anymore. Yet I meet them at shows on tours over and over again. May be they are bored, but they still pay for the ticket, they say they won't go but they do still go. But 99 out of 100 I know are looking forward to more Stones, and they will have a great time when they get on the road eventually.

Bjornulf

Date: January 19, 2010 23:37

behroez
Gazza

A theatre? You're flattering yourself, more a bus. Do you really think that you represent those thousands of people that come to a Rolling Stones show? I don't think so, like i said before on other occassions, most people coming to a Stones show have no idea who is who or played what when, and don\t give a damn either. They just want a good show and be entertained. Maniacs that where standing yesterday at the Barcelona gig in the front row and tonight again on the same spot near the stage in Stockholm are indeed a concern but for other reasons than you may think. I mean it is scary.

I represent no one but myself. Never suggested otherwise. You're not telling anyone anything new.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1443
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home