Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What is this???
Date: July 3, 2007 18:36

Looks empty... Must be a joke?

Re: What is this???
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: July 3, 2007 18:45

It's just the distance from the stage, but I admit it does look terrible! I sometimes have dreams about my favourite bands and I go to see them and there are hardly any people in the audience, and it felt like this was one of my dreams!However, there are a couple of times when it zooms out and you can see the tiered seating is packed. I guess they could've fitted a few more thousand people on the pitch, but its still a good crowd.

Check out the person the runs onto the pitch from the right, blue jeans and dark hair / top (obviously late) and as soon as start me up begins, they raise their hands in the air, they look like they've just won a marathon!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: July 3, 2007 18:49

Mr Jimmy Wrote:

> Check out the person the runs onto the pitch from
> the right, blue jeans and dark hair / top
> (obviously late) and as soon as start me up
> begins, they raise their hands in the air, they
> look like they've just won a marathon!

Noticed that too - people's reaction are so weird - it was so natural for him to raise hands and run like he won somethin' instead of stopping and looking at the stage? tongue sticking out smiley

anyway - yes it's distanced video - well, it's a big stadium. hey - Stones are around for a long time, they were and are amazing popular here - millions have seen them and they still sell many thousand tickets for the huge stadium shows - so who cares - they still rock - wherever they'e in 8 thousand people on the floor instead of 14 thousand, 2 thousand people in the club or in the show like in Rio in 2006.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 3, 2007 18:51

ooops, they even didn't have those completely exaggerated prices in France.

Was (will?) there be any concert during this leg which really will look packed?

OK, Slane will.

I am afraid that it won't llok too good next Friday as well.

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: July 3, 2007 21:16

Side-view footage of different songs from the same concert prove what Mr Jimmy said: the infield is actually below the people we see in this video, and was massively packed.

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: July 3, 2007 21:20

DandelionPowderman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

>
> Looks empty... Must be a joke?

That's what I call empty :-(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1624
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home