Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Anita out shopping
Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: January 11, 2010 18:27

tat2you
she looks just like Keith...

Even worse.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 11, 2010 21:54

I don't think she looks more aged than Keith, but in photos Keith is usually smiling and looks happy in his life, not cross and grumpy like Anita in these.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 11, 2010 22:18

It looks she wasn't aware that the picture was taken, why should you smile if you are waiting in de cold for a car

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: January 11, 2010 22:42

Somebody make it stop.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: January 12, 2010 00:57

Are you sure that is not Cyndi Lauper ?

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: January 12, 2010 01:06

Wanton Witch of the Côte
Okay, so... like BB Anita got alot of sun exposure along with too much hard-living. (I think Marianne has had a face-lift.)
I suppose wearing a hat + sunglasses is a must if you're not gonna do your hair/make-up - and if the likes of Daily Mail are around. They've reported on James Jagger, Ekat, Jerry, et al just recently! That's excellent in my opinion... to quote Andy Warhol, "Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches."

Agree. Love the Warhol quote as well.
And, like Bardot, Anita has not had plastic surgery, which is something I admire about her. She once said she doesn't care how she looks b/c she had already been one of the most beautiful women in the world. Good for her for rolling out of bed and going to the grocery store. I like that she is self-confident enough to not care.

Yes, I've also heard Marianne has had work done, which is obvious. Plus, she always protected her fair skin from the sun, which Anita did not.

The article is just cruel, and they should quit picking on grannies.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: January 12, 2010 01:13

The Greek
Bingo
If these two were to have a baby today....

...here's the child

Bingo, the baby photo does not show .i am sitting on the edge of my seat .can you please re do it ? thanks Bingo, the photo of chuckie popped up .very funny

Yeah it was Chucky....I couldn't find the same photo, so I put something that might be better, from a Keith prospective, with the knife. LOL

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: January 12, 2010 01:52

She looks fine.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 12, 2010 03:21

That pic of the homeless woman is so sad and awful.So much suffering etched on her face.

Anita's not healthy. She's been a chainsmoker for probably 50 years plus has chronic hepatitis and many years of substance abuse (hopefully) behind her. Of course she isn't going to look fresh and blooming. But she lives in a luxurious house surrounded by family, driven around by a chauffeur, and clearly has no financial problems.

At least she didn't end up like Krissy Wood, Ronnie's first wife, who committed suicide because of poverty.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: January 12, 2010 13:59

I just can't believe how many "shallow Hal's" we have on the board... Being 66, it's about wrinkles, it's about your skin and your body ageing. Some people chose to fight nature, operations and botox-injections see to that their skin looks younger. But do they deserve our admiration for that? Is that ageing in style? It doesn't take balls, all it takes is a load of cash and a very superficial attitude to life.
Anita, whom I've admired for decades, has a beautiful soul.
"She's got a mind of her own, And she use it well
Well she's one of a kind
She's got a mind
She got a mind of her own
And she use it mighty fine

", remember! An intelligent woman. She's got dignity, qualities that the beauty pageant contenders totally lack - or can't even define or spell... And she has a big family that loves her for who she is.
I think that means an awfull lot more to Anita than what some not so well read and not so intelligent people on a Rolling Stones fan site write about her.
To me, no matter what she looks like, she'll always be Anita. Once a very important force and source of inspiration whitin the band. I still love her for that. Meeting her in the O2 for the last show in 2007 was a highlight during the entire A Bigger Bang tour.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 12, 2010 16:19

Well you know what they say, people tend to marry someone that looks like themselves. Unconsciously of course.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 12, 2010 16:21

Rockman
Like goin' deep behind enemy lines.... Go in ... do what ya gotta do then get out ...

I just love those hardwood floors between the aisles. Every supermarket I've ever been in is fitted with those glossy waxed whitish square floor tiles.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 12, 2010 16:24

The Sicilian
Well you know what they say, people tend to marry someone that looks like themselves.

No kidding, huh?

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: January 12, 2010 16:31

Anyone know how Chrissie Shrimpton looks these days?

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: January 12, 2010 17:35

It is not such a big problem to take a very unfavourable picture of somebody. And some prhotographers are true masters in that. Just like journalists writing total rubbish. Whatever sells more copies of their worthless paper. Sad.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: January 12, 2010 18:36

Time waits for no one.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: January 12, 2010 19:48

The Sicilian
Well you know what they say, people tend to marry someone that looks like themselves. Unconsciously of course.

Keith and Anita were never married - and when they started dating - they looked nothing alike.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 12, 2010 22:58

Happy24
It is not such a big problem to take a very unfavourable picture of somebody. And some prhotographers are true masters in that. Just like journalists writing total rubbish. Whatever sells more copies of their worthless paper. Sad.

I even can imagine that they take 100 pictures per second and then take the "best" out of it

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 14, 2010 12:11

Well ,I hadn't read this thread yet .

I think some of the photos & jokes that had been posted here are really nasty & mean ones -

Anita looks good on the photos that FFK has posted .
She looks pretty old,it's true on the other pics.

She was such a beauty that it's almost painful to see how she looks like nowadays.

Using botox or plastic surgery doesn't necessarily mean you can't age with dignity ,unless you begin to look like a Barbie doll (same lips,same eyes ,same breasts etc )
I understand that ones can find it's a pity she didn't use some .

She was the only one as far as I know to be always respectul with Keith (no books and crap written on her relationship with one of the Stones ....so many of the ladies did ....)

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 14, 2010 12:32

It's not always that there's a Daily Mail journalist on hand either - photos like this are often taken by opportunistic members of the public who then sell them to the tabloids for ££££. Some swines keep a camera on them for exactly that purpose.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: January 14, 2010 12:49

That's tacky and the definite proof of a person being a low life creep. Helping the tabloids and betraying friends or celebs you happen to see, is so bad taste. Agree, totally.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1327
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home