Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Stones in a cookbook
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 8, 2010 20:26

I was visiting a vintage clothing store and they had this cookbook from 1967 called:
In the Kitchen with Swingers" (or something like that). They had the Stones in it saying their favorite meal when they come to the U.S. is

Hot Dogs on the Rocks...........Hot dogs,mashed potatoes, and some other ingrediant.

Doesn;t KR have a thing for Sheppard's pie?

Re: The Stones in a cookbook
Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: January 8, 2010 20:30

Cafaro
I was visiting a vintage clothing store and they had this cookbook from 1967 called:
In the Kitchen with Swingers" (or something like that). They had the Stones in it saying their favorite meal when they come to the U.S. is

Hot Dogs on the Rocks...........Hot dogs,mashed potatoes, and some other ingrediant.

Doesn;t KR have a thing for Sheppard's pie?

"The Rolling Stones submitted 'Hot Dogs on the Rocks,' which requires only three ingredients: hot dogs, mashed potatoes and canned baked beans."

[blogs.pitch.com]

Sounds disgusting.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 8, 2010 22:06

hot dogs, mashed potatoes and canned baked beans - seems like a cheap feast meal that was availlable at Edith Grove on a good day, a few years earlier.

not really disgusting - but try a google search on "In the Kitchen with Swingers" lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-08 22:11 by open-g.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 8, 2010 22:08

Keith's hash cookies are suppose ta be very tasty .... the flavour stays with ya for ddddaze and ddddazzzzzzzzze

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 9, 2010 01:10

open-g
hot dogs, mashed potatoes and canned baked beans - seems like a cheap feast meal that was availlable at Edith Grove on a good day, a few years earlier.

not really disgusting - but try a google search on "In the Kitchen with Swingers" lol.

[/quote

I just vomited.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 9, 2010 01:52

Cafaro
open-g

[/quote

I just vomited.
What's not to like? Mashed potatoes - Good. Sausages - Good. Canned baked beans - Good. Throw in some hashbrowns (which btw is IMPOSSIBLE to find in my city, much to my desperation) and some HP Sauce, and you've got yourself a great English meal.

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2084
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home