Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Funny Ronnie Interview
Posted by: clarkemf ()
Date: January 6, 2010 01:44

Is this real? Ronnnie doens't look too smart a few times, same with the interviewer. haha

3:32, lol
5:30
5:50

^^funny moments^^ especially the first

Re: Funny Ronnie Interview
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 6, 2010 07:27

clarkemf
Is this real? Ronnnie doens't look too smart a few times, same with the interviewer. haha

3:32, lol
5:30
5:50

^^funny moments^^ especially the first

Thanks for posting.

3:55 to 4:15 -- cringe!!!!!

Interview brings up Angie being used in that German politician's campaign. Ronnie's clearly doesn't knowing about it, and says the Stones wouldn't have cared if she used the song for her campaign.

Interviewer: well....she's now our chancellor, so...

Woody: Oh. Oh my god.

Interviewer: Angie was her campaign song. Altho it was kinda like...if you wanna win an election it's not so good--

Woody: --wull that's how our friend Adolph started, wan'it? Chancellor? - HA HA HA!!!

Interviewer: Well, it was a different time then.

Woody: He was--unlike me--he was a failed artist!! I'm not!

Interviewer: um, very much so.

Date: January 6, 2010 09:40

thanks for the reply... this interview is just (pardon my french) f'in hilarious

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 6, 2010 13:36

sounds like he was gargling with sand. Good interview, but man he seems older, but still sharp. Some funny moments.

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: January 6, 2010 14:11

Clear minded Ronnie.

All the fond talk of family, wife, kids. How did he ever get side tracked with the little russian gold digger?

Date: January 6, 2010 15:37

haha... even the first question the guys asks is just downright rude!

Posted by: Filip020169 ()
Date: January 6, 2010 16:02

... ZDF (that network) did an interview with all 4 Stones back then. The one with Charlie Watts is just completely 'abstract'... (as ever) Our man Charlie has a hard time to feel at ease; he doesn't seem to 'fit' in a(ny) TV-studio... the interviewer trying to be polite and friendly, but indeed his clumsiness makes it all the more sureal... The studiolights shining in Charlies eyes... And at the height of all this surrealism Charlie, in utter dismay, rather desperate and even a bit angry I might say, mumbles "I am the drúmmer, you know!??"... ROTFLMFAO. Poor, poor Charlie!!

Somebody post this, pretty please?!?? smileys with beer

Date: January 6, 2010 16:24

Heres our man charlie, same interviewer.... which one is funnier?

Date: January 6, 2010 16:26

charlie is hilarious

Date: January 6, 2010 17:19

so funny

Posted by: Filip020169 ()
Date: January 6, 2010 17:35

...Absolutely 'TOP' stuff...

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: January 6, 2010 18:25

The interviewer is a complete idiot. What a moron. Charlie addressed it best, in fact nailed it, the bit about what makes the Bigger Bang tour different from any others. "Nothing really, it's exactly the same. It's a number of dates you have to complete."

It's funny how Charlie has some very subtle similarities with Mick in terms of what and how he says short responses. They're oddly similar in that way.

Ronnie. Goddamn what an idiot.

Keith's is the best just because he seems to have fun with the guy. 'What does it mean you've seen everything?' It means I've seen everything. I'm sure Keith would have said more, as in some rude comment to the guy, but he was obviously holding back.

I'm surprised the dolt didn't say How does that make you feel?

It's quite clear that none of the Stones knew anything about Angie being used and that "The Rolling Stones" asked her to stop. Goes to show they really have nothing to do with who they are other than recording and touring. Must be that who asked her to stop using Angie is also the same people that make the wines and "run" the website.

Mick basically skirted the question of how this tour is different. He talked about the weight of the stage. Brilliant, Mick.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 6, 2010 20:21

skipstone
Ronnie. Goddamn what an idiot.

Seriously!

Did no one else notice his bizarre conjuring up of @#$%&???

And the crazy nonsequitor that @#$%& was a failed artist -- and he isn't?

Whaaaaa? he's like a 4-year-old.

Woody: --wull that's how our friend Adolph started, wan'it? Chancellor? - HA HA HA!!!

Interviewer: Well, it was a different time then.

Woody: He was--unlike me--he was a failed artist!! I'm not!

Interviewer: um, very much so.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: January 6, 2010 20:28

Ronnie has certainly not got a great fundament of historical knowledge, and the title chancellor is not a Nazi jargon, yet the dear Ronnie is right in one point, @#$%& was a failed artist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-06 20:29 by windmelody.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: January 6, 2010 20:33

ronnie is very insecure and thus he says silly things...

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: January 6, 2010 20:34

You are probably right.

Date: January 6, 2010 21:57

its funny how keith is the only one that kinda wins his way through the lousy interviewer... way with words he's got

Date: January 7, 2010 01:25

the @#$%& reference might be the funnies tho

Posted by: parislocksmith ()
Date: January 7, 2010 01:50

"a great fundament of historical knowledge"

Perhaps RW had a premonition that he too would do battle with the Russians.

Date: January 7, 2010 01:51

Weird this pops up. Had just been in discussion with a friend, where I said that Ronnie was basically an idiot. When ever in an interview has he really opened my eyes; or laid down a quote for the ages; one that doesn't involved Blue Nun or toilet paper. I guess one big difference between Keith and Jagger and him is that they actually think about stuff.
But then I watched that other clip by shortfatfanny, and I thought, maybe Ron is just not that good at fencing with these guys; if the interviewer is an idiot, or even hostile Ronnie doesn't look that good. But if the interviewer takes care to be considerate, and meets him on his plane, he looks a bit better.
But it made me realize that that guy from SNL; who was it? Adam Sandler? Or Jimmy Fallon? who used to do an impression of him, which was nothing but gibberish, cut with yakking laughter and a tumbler of booze.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 7, 2010 04:40

whitem8
sounds like he was gargling with sand.

LOL

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: January 7, 2010 14:48

man I love Keith..the artist, so well stated by him, is an individual and people are not held to 'average' standards.
'everybody is brought up these days to think that everybody is average' ..and nobody is average'

Love it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1298
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home