Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

who deserves Beacon tix...
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 20, 2006 23:26

thought I'd start a Friday afternoon, pass the time, thread.

If we, as the IORR community had two tickets to each Beacon show and could give them to any user, who would be the people who are most deserving, and why?

Re: who deserves Beacon tix...
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 20, 2006 23:44

it wouldn't be me - that's for sure. so, it figures, then, that I should get them, just out of spite or something.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 20, 2006 23:49

I think they should have a trivia contest, the more hard the question you answer
the better the seat , get it wrong your out, get it right you are in based on
how hard the question and you get either a balcony or floor seat based on this system which would have to be limited of course because of the limited seats, its not perfect but i think its better than the lottery system which is just pure luck

Posted by: chrismusic ()
Date: October 21, 2006 00:13

I don't like the idea of a trivia contest. With the internet these days questions would be too easy to answer. I like the idea of selling a decent percentage at the box office day of showl ...& you must enter immiedately. Put a few tix for lottery for out of towners. Also..Why not play a week at the Beacon, at Carnegi Hall or on Braodway a la Jerry Garcia? When they played Roseland I remeber thinking one Ballroom/club show in NYC is just not enough.

Posted by: TombstoneShadow ()
Date: October 21, 2006 06:37

On behalf of this board, the people who most deserve it are the people who are going to MAKE THE BEST BOOTLEG RECORDING!! and share it with the board !!

SO, question, who has the best "underground" recording setup, and can prove it ??

Whoever they are, give them the tickets !!!

PS: might be drake, but make him prove it.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 21, 2006 11:21

According to the contest rules (If that's what you're talking about), the one who deserves a ticket is the one who can write the best essay on why they should get them.
Other than that I would say that the ones who deserve it for general admission tix, are the people who've been fans for a long time, and the people who've been fans for not so long (But still are diehard fans). A mix of the two.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: October 21, 2006 12:18

everyone on this board. The real fans

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: October 21, 2006 13:03

Agree Harm (you have the human touch, man!)

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 21, 2006 19:32

I think as long as you don't bitch about setlists, then you deserve to go.

I think I deserve to go, but I'm a bit of a selfish bitch.

Date: October 21, 2006 19:39

GOOD LUCK CINDY, I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY ENTERED IN THE CONTEST AND THEY ALL PROMISED ME IF THEY WIN I COULD BE THE GUEST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-21 19:41 by melillo.

Date: October 21, 2006 19:43

melillo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK CINDY, I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY ENTERED IN THE CONTEST,. WHICH GIVES ME ABOUT 10 CHANCES TO WIN

Oh Fantastic!!! I hope you get tickets!

I only have one entry, none of my friends are into the Stones unfortunately, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I actually just entered about 10 minutes ago. All I can do is hope at this point.

Date: October 21, 2006 19:49

how come you waited so long cindy

Date: October 21, 2006 19:53

BUSY BUSY BUSY these past two weeks. I didn't want to send it until I could be in the right Rolling Stones frame of mind. I wanted it to be inspired!

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: October 21, 2006 22:21

ME.

.!

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: October 21, 2006 22:50

Take the top 2000 posters on this site (including Hot Stuff), elimate those who are negative more than 15% of the time, and there you have it...2000 deserving fans!

Date: October 21, 2006 23:07

Bubba Clinton deserves them I guess, I mean...somebody feels he deserves the Beacon tickets as he got around 50% of them... ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home